ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Avatar under 6KB? Help!

I have created many paintings in ArtRage...but they are EXTREMELY over 6KB. I know this sounds stupid, but could I please get an answer? There are no stupid answers, if they're logical...well, to me.

80x80?

yes, tried putting 80 and 80 in the pixel boxes above the choosing your paper and color . it is extremely hard...no impossible to draw the same pictures on it.????????? :?:

Open an existing image that you have made in ArtRage, which you'd like to use as your avatar, and follow these steps:

1 - Click on the "Edit" tab

2 - Choose "Rescale the Painting" from the Edit menu

3 - Be sure the "Resolution (dpi)" setting is set for 72 (plenty for an avatar)

4 - Change the "Height" and "Width" settings so that they fall within the required 80 x 80 dimensions (Be sure the dimensions are set for "Pixels" not inches).

5 - Click "OK" to accept the changes.

6 - Click on the "File" tab

7 - Select "Export As Image" from the File menu

8 - Set the "Save as Type" selection to "Jpeg" and give your image a name

9 - Click "Save" to export the image.

10 - Try uploading the resized image to your profile.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

wow. didn't know you had to have full edition...oh well i guess i'll have to buy it! at least now i know...thanks!

Alternatively, you can export the image from ArtRage via 'Export as Image' then open it with another program e.g. Irfanview in order to resize it to 80x80. There are a number of free to download image editing applications you could use which should do the trick. Hope that helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design