Thread: Different versions?

Gallery
    View images

Different versions?

Hi all,

This is my first post in the forums... Yay!

My question is this: Is there a difference between the different versions as far as use with a mouse or a graphics tablet is concerned? Does it matter whether you use a mouse or a tablet? In other words, do I need to download/purchase a different version of AR2.5 when using a mouse than when using a tablet?

Thanks,

yvan_c

Gallery
    View images
    Hi there! Welcome

You can use a mouse or tablet at your preference with any version of ArtRage, no need for a specific version for keyboard or tablet. The versions we have available are the OS X version, Windows version, and UMPC version ( if you're running an Ultramobile PC specifically ).

There's also a Wacom version, which is the same as the Full Edition ( it just has some Wacom badging but is the same in terms of functionality ) which is bundled with some Wacom tablets in Europe.

For what you're using, you'll want either the Starter Edition from www.artrage.com/artragedown.html for either OS X or Windows, or the Full Edition which can be purchased from www.artrage.com/artragepurchase.html

If you haven't used ArtRage before, I'd recommend grabbing the free Starter Edition from the link above and trying it out so you can get a feel for how it works. Hope that helps! If you have any further questions, feel free to post them on the forums or email me at support@ambientdesign.com.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks Dave,

This is what I thought. Just wanted to make absolutely sure.

I am seriously considering buying. I have played around with the starter edition before. I liked it very much.

Regards,

yvan_c