ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Move or resize color chooser

Move or resize color chooser

Hi,

I use the German version of ArtRage, so the expressions I use are just a rough translation of menus/items, etc.

I use the feature of choosing my own image as a colour chooser / palette a lot, but since the area in the bottom right corner of the screen is roundish, I can't see / access the left part of that picture, so I can't pick colours from that area.

Is there a way of moving or resizing that color chooser image?

Thanks
    Stefan
    zen-meister.deviantart dot com /gallery/

I don't think it can be re-sized. You can use the color picker to get colors from a reference image.

Cool, I didn't know that.

Thanks...

Wilcommen.

And just in case you don't know this already, holding down the "Alt" key and right clicking on a reference image or on the canvas is a shortcut for using the Color Picking Tool. This makes it as fast to use as it would be to click on the color pallet.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Also, if you need to get access to the full image you can either press tab to retract all the panels, or press enter to hide all of the panels entirely ( probably not so useful if you're picking colours, but the tab option might help, as you can still see the selected colour in that mode )
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design