ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Starting with Artrage

Starting with Artrage

First time, scuseme my bad english. For every year I discontinued my paint work. Now I discovery AR, ideal for no free time people (like me). And no pencils, no oil o watercolor, etc, etc.

Well. I will tray to make a process of a paint and show the partials results step by step. This is my step 1. Tracing a face woman on up layer, and apply basic color on background layer. (no photo is used)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ella_proceso_1_473.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	14932   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ella_proceso_4_125.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	14936   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ella_proceso_3_879.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	14937  

Hi William. This would get more exposure if you put it in the Work in Progress section. ... which I see it now is.

Definitely the finished one is ready for the gallery. She is beautiful and your
    painting of her is too. I love all three versions.

Beautiful portraits. Wonderful work.

Bienvenidos a los foros! Vas a gustar el programa mucho.

Soy bastante nuevo acá con ArtRage también. Me gusta mucho ver las estapas y la última parece listo para poner en la galería. Tu estilo es muy interesante.

La gente acá son muy amables y siempre tiene buenas sugerencias. Si no puedes entender algo, escríbame. Soy estadounidense, pero residente permanente de Argentina desde hace 8 años.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Bienvienido! Muy lindas obras! :lol:
    I do not really speak Spanish (lo siento ), but I hope You understand well enough English. Should You feel better with some French or a Spanish/Italian salad, just let me know! :lol:
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Absolutely wonderful, I like your work a lot!

EDIT:

Woah! I posted to the wrong pictures. I was in a hurry and got them mixed up.

So I deleted my previous post which made no sense at all. Sorry about that. It was meant for your silly painting.

There are really great head studies! They have nice form and proportion. Keep up the good work!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Williams Contreras, Hello !!!, your painting is beautiful, you will have a great time here !!!!