Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Kidz Korner

popsicle: As you can tell I was really bored when I did this! I guess hungry too.
    Name:  rsz_Moo-Bar.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  15.4 KB

Hi Luver and welcome to the forums. There are no age restrictions for posting in any of the galleries. I created Kidz Korner so our children could participate in the creative process. I think your horse is pretty darn good and I love the popcicle. As for help or tips, I think the best advice is to learn the tools of ArtRage and keep creating. You sound very enthusiastic and I hope you'll stick with it. You'll find no shortage of support and help here. Have fun.

Hi...

Love the Kidz Corner... Some real future artists in the making there!

The company I work for is working to promote this amazing ArtRage software to school teachers for use with our Tablets, Panel displays and Interactive Whiteboards ... If you are not sure what one of those is - it is basically a 96" Graphics Tablet that hangs on the wall and that is operated by an electromagnetic pen.

There is so little time for really creative activities in many classrooms these days so we are hoping to develop tutorials and guidance that will help teachers understand how to get the best out of this software in a teaching and learning context.

I was wondering how many teachers were active in the ArtRage forum. We would love to share some ideas.

My step-son Yacob (5 years old) started paying attention to ArtRage today, just a few minutes after I dropped by this topic. So I let him have a go, giving him a short intro on how the Wacom worked and how to change tools and colour (left the settings for each tool be, he'll learn them soon enough).

He had a real blast, being both enthusiastic, proud and happy about being allowed to use a "grown up thing", making three images.

1st image
    He was truly caught when he noticed the joy of mixing colours. It's predominantly yellow, but he sqealed in joy when he noticed he could make orange from red and yellow.

2nd image
    You can't see it, but there's green there. Way below two other layers of colour, drawn one over each other with charcoal.

3rd image
    Made with the roller and pencil. The three swirls at the tops are three moons, the blue is the sky and the yellow-green stuff is ground. Oh, and the brouwninsh stuff is the remnants of a "circle with wheels" that he drew before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yacobs_bilde001.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	177.9 KB 
ID:	18024   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yacobs_bilde002.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	18025   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yacobs_bilde003.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	196.0 KB 
ID:	18026  

I love Yacob's yellow abstract! I would be very happy with that piece.

Just doodling...

Name:	pretty pretty princess.JPG 
Views:	279 
Size:	252.2 KB 
ID:	18471  
    peace & love

Bisky, what a wonderful image that would be for a child's room.

Haha thank you Robert!! i was just doodling and it sort of just popped out.
    peace & love

Galena, Kansas, USA (Southeast corner of the state)

Trenten's creations

Hello everyone, haven't been in this thread for months. This is a couple of pictures painted by my grandson Trenten. He'll be 4 next week.

Hope all is well,

Huggggggs, Julie diane

Name:	trenten3.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	150.7 KB 
ID:	19670   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trenten2.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	165.6 KB 
ID:	19671  
    Do we have to accept what life hands us? Or can we say no thank you and ask for a different flavor?

I like this idea. Kids have a fresh way of approaching things. Same with anyone really, that's coming into a new thing in life.