ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Question: Using stencils and rulers

Gallery
    View images

Question: Using stencils and rulers

Hello All. Please pardon my ignorance here. I have seen many wonderful tools and tricks on using stencils. Exactly where do i find them in Art Rage 2? Do I have to make them or are they pre-installed or both...aargh!
    Please help??

I have also been searching through the gallery and critique section and may I say: There is some amasing talent on here! Thank you for the inspiration and in advance for the advice
    Cheers

Rio
    Genius is born. Not paid

Gallery
    View images
    Are you using the full version of ArtRage2 or the trial version? I think the stencils are only unlocked in the full version. If that's what you're using, then you should see a tab at the bottom center of the screen that reads "Stencils". If you click that, the stencil panel will then appear with a variety of stencils to choose from. You can also pull up this panel by using the shortcut key, which is the "F" key on your keyboard.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane
    Are you using the full version of ArtRage2 or the trial version? I think the stencils are only unlocked in the full version. If that's what you're using, then you should see a tab at the bottom center of the screen that reads "Stencils". If you click that, the stencil panel will then appear with a variety of stencils to choose from. You can also pull up this panel by using the shortcut key, which is the "F" key on your keyboard.
    Hello. Thank You. I have the full version, but I see none of the panels you speak of and nothing comes about when I press 'F'
    Genius is born. Not paid

Gallery
    View images
    May want to put this in the Technical forum. The ArtRage team and people that love tech things may see it sooner there. Sounds like something's wrong.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by la2uk
    Hello. Thank You. I have the full version, but I see none of the panels you speak of and nothing comes about when I press 'F'
    Hmm... In that case I'd agree with D Akey about posting the question in the Technical forum area. I would also suggest posting a screen shot of your work space so they can see what you are seeing, and posting the specs of your computer and the version number of the ArtRage you are using (For example, I'm using version 2.5).
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank You both. I will do so
    Genius is born. Not paid