ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage 2.5.0.19 bamboo - stuck on windows XP

Artrage 2.5.0.19 bamboo - stuck on windows XP

Hello,

I have recently bought a wacom bamboo fun small tablet and it came with artrage 2.5.0.19
    When I installed it the process went smoothly yet when I try to run the program it says as shown in the attached file.
    I'm using windows XP SP 2.

I tried to reinstall it or just restart my computer yet none of theese worked. My tablet is installed properly on my computer.

Any help would be much appriciated.

~LightningIsMyName
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    Hi there!

That's an odd one. Looks like a fairly generic Windows error message that can often indicate a problem with the version of a file. Let's see what we can find out. Did it ever work or did you get this error message right away the first time you ran it? Also, did you do anything like move the location of ArtRage in your start menu before you ran it?

Firstly, can I get you to uninstall your current version of ArtRage via add/remove programs, then go to www.artrage.com/artrageinstaller.html , download the latest installer and run it?

Let me know what happens when you do this / after you've installed it and I'll help you further. It's possible that we might need to run Microsoft's Windows Installer cleanup utility if it related to the Windows Installer, but let's check this first.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Hello dave,

it never worked for me and I got this message since the first time.

I'll try to downlaod it in two days (big test tomorrow)

Thanks for your help

Gallery
    View images
    No problem! Let me know how you get on and if you're still having problems we can see what else we can do.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

It worked

Thanks a lot,
    downloading the installer from the provided link worked and the program is now running on my pc.

Thanks!

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks for letting us know! Glad to hear that helped
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design