Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zeus versus Kronos

wow, i remember this , i forgot i done this,
    looking back i prefered the original without the mountains
    and kept the full bodies,

damasocl: thank you very much, its was so long ago i, think i did use oils

jvolkel: I 'll give your suggestion next time im composing human figures, thanks
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

DAZ Studio is not only for human figures! There are several animal models available, buildings, props, etc. I know I sound like I have some connection with them, but I don't - I just think they did a great job on the software and have made it available to all. (of course they want to sell you extras, but you don't have to buy any - they offer a free 3D model for download every month, plus all previously offered models!)
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day! Joe V.

umm, good work, like the first one, Z13, the best, isn't there ancient pottery that looks like your Titans? you've combined modern landscape with the past, ,,

Lee:Yep , looking back there is something aobut the first few pics that is uncluttered and the main focus is on the figures, but my anatomy skils arent brilliant, ops:

jvolkel: thanks , i will look into it in the future for refences when m doing my paintings,
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown