ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Yoiks. 108 suggestions from the suggestions forum discussed

Gallery
    View images

Yoiks. 108 suggestions from the suggestions forum discussed

It's official, we've had the large 'What will ArtRage 3 look like' discussion here. There were 108 suggestions from this forum talked about!

Obviously I cant say what is and what isn't going in AR3, but you can be sure we talked about every single suggestion on this forum!

There will be a couple more meetings where we set priorities, group and cull related features, and finalize the roadmap.
    Although we've already started work on some of the ArtRage 3 features, you can consider the meeting today as the official start of ArtRage 3, the project. ArtRage 3 is a very large update - we have a lot of work ahead of us.
    It's worth pointing out that there will almost certainly be some milestones along the way, which we'll release as 'point' releases of ArtRage 2, so new toys will be coming soon.

It's always exhilarating to me to be standing at the start of a product roadmap - the beginning of a new project. (Can someone please remember to remind me of this feeling, several months down the line with deadlines looming, bug lists to resolve, and a budget overrun to manage...)
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    Bless you all. Don't forget to eat and sleep. Boil water!!! wE neeD soMe RAGS!!!! No!--WAit Scratch that. Just.... ! ...! Oh! Hell! Everybody pray!!!

Seriously, we're with you guys. Just tell us when you need us (speaking for myself of course). I wish, I truly wish I could show up unannounced at the door with a gormet pizza and some refreshing beverages. Please pretend I have. I'm going to go pass out with excitement now!! Pace yourselves and above all...
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Gallery
    View images
    It was certainly a lengthy list, that's for sure! =)

Interesting to see which items had come up a number of times, and and to see the sheer number of them! I'm really glad that we've had this feedback from everyone on the forums, via email and so on.

Thanks Fashmir!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Great news Guys!

But if you never did another thing to Artrage, you spent part of your lives creating something beneficial and joyful for an awful lot of people.

(When the crits and bugs start, that can be re-written as "a lot of awful people!")

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Gallery
    View images
    ooh how fun...it feels like the count down to christmas when I was a little kid and just after christmass we(me and all my cousins) would start counting down sleeps till the next christmas.

Good stuff fellas hope you have load of fun with this

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Gallery
    View images
    *happy dance*

.g

Gallery
    View images
    i am drooling.............

Artrage 3!

:lol:

will it be a christmas present ? or earlier ?

:lol:
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashmir
    Bless you all. Don't forget to eat and sleep. Boil water!!! wE neeD soMe RAGS!!!! No!--WAit Scratch that. Just.... ! ...! Oh! Hell! Everybody pray!!!

Seriously, we're with you guys. Just tell us when you need us (speaking for myself of course). I wish, I truly wish I could show up unannounced at the door with a gormet pizza and some refreshing beverages. Please pretend I have. I'm going to go pass out with excitement now!! Pace yourselves and above all...
    include me as well i can send you an E-pizza if you want! i'll artrage you some hehehe