ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a few Crazy Things, fantasy-related ..

1. Just a few Crazy Things, fantasy-related ..

Also: I have a suggestions first .. Do you think that maybe there could be a way to create new layers in a new version of Art Rage that would make the colors transparent rather than just lay on top of each other? (.. Did that suggestion even make any sense?)

Anyway, onward with a strange drawings..

"Magic Hands" - The composition is severely quirky, yes. Spikey dragon armor ..

"Watching" - This one is especially blinding. I was just trying out some creature concepts in my head.

"Prismatic Creation" - Ancient through Medieval Art History class has been inspiring me like crazy to work on a project of mine called 'Sevian' (its a fantasy world, where everything has natural 'magical' properties of a sort.) This girl is watching the history of her culture play out on a 'painted' wall.

"Birth of Color" - More 'Sevian'-related insanity. This is a goddess, and she is reaching into the sky, preparing to bring out the different colors of the world.

Hope these aren't too weird ..

Gallery
    View images
    Gosh UndyingSong, what amazing and interesting paintings you have produced. The colours, style and imagination used are out of this world and absolutely wonderful to look at. Real nice art work. Regards,tony :shock: Wow

3. Hee! Thank you, Tony! I am flattered and honored that you think of the paintings that way. :}

Gallery
    View images
    AMAZING, COLOUR..STYLE AND SUBJECTS!

fantastic fantasy!

:lol:

Gallery
    View images
    Hi, try winding down the opacity of the layer.

The opacity works on whichever layer you have selected.
    I don't find it that great to use and I'm sure somone knows a better way.

You are so talented that it isn't going to make things a lot better, but it might make them easier!

Fantastic paintings, in both senses!
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Gallery
    View images
    Wow! Those are great. Fantastic colors and subjects!

David

Gallery
    View images
    Oh fantastic stuff! I love all of those. You've got really interesting characters, presented in an awesome style.

Regarding layer opacity - if you open the layers panel by clicking the icon in the preview/layers pane that looks like a stack of papers - you can set the opacity of each layer using the opacity control (the checkered ball).
    Note, however, that merging the layers restores the full opacity of the layer prior to the merge. So if you want to retain the partial opacity of a layer, you need to avoid merging it.

The behaviour of merging layers down is likely to change in a future release to work more like the Photoshop model of layer merging.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    UndyingSong-I love all these and 'Watching' is my favourite today i love the colours and the creatures are so beautiful in this(and in all)

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Gallery
    View images
    Cool- 'nough said
    “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” -Nietzsche

Gallery
    View images
    nice imagination!