ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: topic deleted?

topic deleted?

one or two week ago, i've seen in the gallery a picture of a nude drunk woman with a bottle of alcohol over her head.. Altough the subject was someway ambiguous (against morals?), i found this picture aesthetically very interresting. I thought the name of the topic was "pink rose" or something like that?

I'm now unable to find this topic back Has the topic been deleted? or am I very bad at using the search tool?

Thank you if you can help me

Hmm... I'm not sure I've seen the image you are refering to. My guess is it may have been moved to the After 9 o'clock (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=15) forum area, as that's where work of that nature tends to be posted.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Yeah, I think it's gone. Were it anywhere, it would be in the after 9.

More than that is for the admins to say because I haven't a clue.

Knowing this group of admins, though, I would guess it was removed by consent or even request of the artist.

They struggled with censorship at all and came up with the after 9 section at the insistence of visitors and in light of kids using the product.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

ok thank you all for your replies.

I think it has been removed...