ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personal Gallery???

Gallery
    View images

Personal Gallery???

Uh? What happened to the personal galleries???
    Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Gallery
    View images
    And if we get them again, it would be nice if non-members would be able to view them.. Just a thought..
    Click Upper Right To Visit My Gallery

Gallery
    View images
    The Gallery integration we were using turned out to be somewhat less than 100% reliable as we had a range of problems with people not having their galleries automatically created, not being directed to the correct folder when they logged in, and so on. Due to a number of problems the gallery integration was having for users and also us, it had to be removed.

We're currently looking at a different forum and gallery solution. I'm testing and familiarising myself with something at the moment, and it's pretty safe to say we're unlikely to be sticking with phpBB in the long run.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Don't they have a pretty functional Ambient site with galleries in Japan?

Gallery
    View images
    Good to here there may be an alternative in the future.

I have a folder already with all my Art Rage created images harmonously framed and dolled up to upload to the gallery.

I had intended to upgrade images originally placed there since the view was small and fuzzy. Decided to try larger size images with less compression included.
    The very first digital art program that I worked with Art Rage 1

You may visit my personally designed website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

Gallery
    View images
    A lot of members here have great stuff worth showing, so I'm looking forward to seeing the galleries return. As a temporary solution I'd suggest those members, eager to display their images, set up an account at an image sharing site such as Photobucket. They could upload their images then provide a link to their Photobucket gallery within their signature space where people could easily find the link.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    another site that could be used is www.dropshots.com ... free for a limited amount of images.

Gallery
    View images

P-galleries

There are so many image gallery applications out there now you cant count them all lol
    If your on a budget get one of them free websites(lots of freebies) and host your images or if your websavy open up a website host your own.

I use macromedia flash and created my own slideshow not very fancy but it works fine ..
    you can peak at it here http://www.flashwrkz.com/Slider.html

Gallery
    View images
    Tony, Went to your site.. Pretty impresive stuff.. Very Nice
    Click Upper Right To Visit My Gallery

irishrose Guest
    Dave,... did personal galleries come with this new forum upgrade? I don't see anything to that effect and just wondered if it was an option since I know a lot of people were talking about it. Thanks! Rose