ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Paper Grain Question

Paper Grain Question

I'm using the full versioin 2.5.13. I haven't used artrage in a few months and have forgotten how to make my own paper grains/textures. I did a search in the forums but came up with nothing. Can someone point me in the right direction please and thank you.

ShawnaLee

Hi ShawnaLee,

You can pretty much use any image you'd like as a grain. When you click on "New Painting" from the "File" menu, you'll see an option at the bottom left that says "Grain". If you click on that circle another window opens with a selection of different grains. Beneath the selections there is a button that reads "Load a File...". Click the "Load a File..." button and select the image you'd like to use as your grain and click "Open". The image/grain will appear in the "Grain" circle for use in your new painting.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

That was simple enough. I somehow thought it was more difficult than that. Thanks