AgedP: DOH! I missed your post! I'm getting old! Sorry for not replying...
I'm glad you like the piece. Do you have a link to a painting you brought in and finished with Art Rage? I'd love to see it.

NewCube:Thanks...

This digital age we live in is a continuous source of wonder for me. I've been a digital artist for 26 years now and seeing my work go from black and white pixels a 1/4' high to simulating real media in the 2D and 3D realms is a trip and a half.

Of course getting older does have it's moments. I was talking to 2 of the IT people at work and I mentioned that I worked for Commodore computers back in '89-90. They never heard of them! I said Commodore made the Commodore 64 and the Amiga computers. They never heard of them either...:lol:

These folks were 24 and 25 years old and are responsible for keeping our network and render farm up and running. It just blew my mind that the history of computing is lost on most folks today. I felt a little sorry for them as they never got to witness the birth of the digital revolution.

It's a lot like a wave that is so large that it extends farther than we can see. And it's always there so we just take it for granted. None the less, as long as this wave is breaking, I'll always be there perched at it's crest on my little surfboard of colored photons, riding the binary curl...

Surfs up, people, have a bitchin' ride...

Dickie