Thread: Palm Sunset Airbrush

Gallery
    View images

Palm Sunset Airbrush

This is loosely based on an airbrush painting my girlfriend bought on our last holiday. I love the motive and I like using airbrush, so I decided to recreate something similar using ArtRage.
    Hope you like it so far. It's not much but I thought I'd share the result with you and hope for some feedback.

To do:
    - apply some detail to the mountain landscape
    - refine the water
    - probably refine the sky, if it's neccessary (what do you think?)

Regards
    Matt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	franzis_palmenbild_wip_kleiner_103.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	233.6 KB 
ID:	13851  

"Even as we approach the 21st century, when central heating has become almost standard, why are there few more inviting prospects on a winter's night than an open log fire?" - Unknown

good, not too sure about the creamy pink triangular shape in the middle but everything else is fine
    Life is like someone with multiple personalities, you never know who your gonna get

Gallery
    View images
    That is supposed to become the reflection of the bright light from between the clouds and the rest of the sunlight. Didn't turn out too well, I know, it's too wide I think. Will likely redo it (which will be difficult because it's not on an own layer)
    "Even as we approach the 21st century, when central heating has become almost standard, why are there few more inviting prospects on a winter's night than an open log fire?" - Unknown

Gallery
    View images
    That's gorgeous Mat. Be sure to do the additions/touch-ups on separate layers to preserve the original.