ArtRage 2.5.20 is now available. Users of the following editions of ArtRage can now update their versions (OSX and Windows): Full Edition, Wacom Edition, Starter Edition. Other editions will follow soon.
You can download the update for the Full/Wacom Editions by checking for updates in ArtRage or using the download page at: http://www.artrage.com/artrageinstaller.html
You can download the update for the Starter Edition from the download page at: http://www.artrage.com/artragedown.html
This update contains fixes for the following problems:
- Fixed a general problem encountered on some Tablet PCs including Lenovo PCs whereby the Airbrush would not work when using the stylus.
- Fixed some paint removal problems when merging groups that have blend modes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause problems when importing some PSD files saved out from Alias Sketchbook Pro.
- Fixed a bug that caused exporting a layer to PSD format to pick up bump from layers beneath the exported one.
- Fixed a bug in Paint Roller loading when using it at large sizes with low pressure values.
- Fixed potential problems with the Wacom Edition recognising the presence of Wacom tablet drivers on OSX Leopard.