ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heavy Rain....

Gallery
    View images

Heavy Rain....

At the Village Duck pond...The heavy rain is a test for my new heavy rain paper grain, so if anyone has any remarks regarding this new paper grain, any feedback is very welcome,( it was Caesar's idea for having some heavy rain)( thanks Caesar )you got me motivated to make a paper grain..anyway here is the result.......Jack.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Gallery
    View images
    Nice one Jack!

Really feels like one of those sodden times that are so moist that moss seems to even hang in the air.

I think you did the rain grain just right! Perfect values in it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    Marvelous- loving the colors and overall feel to this.

Gallery
    View images
    You picked-up this challenge and You did a masterpiece dear friend!!!!
    8)
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Gallery
    View images
    Really impressive Jack.

Gallery
    View images

Re: Heavy Rain....

Jacktar51 Beautifully done. I almost had to wipe off the raindrops on my screen. I love the placid reflection on the water. It weaves nicely.
    :P :P :P :P

Gallery
    View images
    really good jack

Gallery
    View images
    Beautiful grain and a very moody image. The kind of day where one wants to just sit in front of the window with a cup and watch the world clean itself and listen to the sound of the rain. Beautifully evocative to these old eyes.

Gallery
    View images
    Wow..... beautiful

Gallery
    View images
    Mr D Akey..........I just accidentally put an L after the A , and nearly fell of my chair laughing... sorry D, must behave myself... thanks for looking in, and pleased that you like the rain grain........Jack.

Jimerson... Thanks for the comment and for the reply.... Jack.

Caesar... Its thanks to you that I now have a rain grain that looks pretty realistic, I was very pleased with the outcome, thanks for reply.... Jack.

EB... thanks EB... pleased that you like it.... Jack.

Tonysart.... The reflections are a bit of a cheat, if you look in PHOTOFILTRE, under the deform label in filters, its called lake reflections, good effect isnt it.... I can only claim that I used it correctly..... Jack.

friendly.......sure is nice to see your back on here friendly, missed your posting, I see you have not lost any of your artistic flair, even better I think..... Jack.

RobertSWade... dear Bob... I think it might have looked a bit better if I had put a few ducks on the pond, and maybe some reeds, or bullrushes at the front of the picture , or maybe that would have spoilt the effect I was after...dunno... pleased that you like the picture anyway.... Jack.

carolegn... Thanks for that nice comment and for looking in.... Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.