ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: one of my two greatest works ..............

Gallery
    View images

one of my two greatest works ..............

many of you fellow artragers will already be aware of the tragic events of the last year for the speggie family .........on thursday and friday of last week the inquest was held at gt manchester coroners court into the death of our eldest daughter vikki ....................the verdict reached was one of accidental death .........we are relieved that the inquest has finally been held and can now concentrate on our grieving and recovery process ..the driver in the case has actually been charged with a driving offence and is due in court over the next couple of months a year after the accident ............i thought i would share this with you all ....may i take this oppertunity to thank all of you for your concern and good wishes ...we as a family are coming to terms with what has occured and are a strong unit ..................the road will continue to be and has been the toughest ever .......... VIKKI ON THE RIGHT OF PICTURE SOPHIE ON THE LEFT ...........

thank you all

speggie ..david spear .................
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    You were blessed with two beautiful beautiful daughters.
    To see their picture, this is crushing how unfair it all seems, David.

May you find peace and appreciate the time you all had, the three of you together.

Love to you and wonderful Sophie. She shines, as do you.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    Be well, my friend. My thoughts are with you.

Gallery
    View images
    I condole with you on the loss of your daughter. The worst thing that can happen to parents is to lose their child :cry:

Gallery
    View images
    Been thinking of you matey........keep well
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Gallery
    View images
    I wasn't aware of that David. My sincere condolences for you and your family.

Gallery
    View images
    May all of our thoughts give you the strength to help you through........

Gallery
    View images
    Speggie mate. I think of you fairly often in my daily life. I tend to hug my daughter a little more often and perhaps a little tighter then before. You have shared your grief with us all and also shared something else. We humans tend to become knitted together by both joys and sorrows. Through your experience I have become more watchful for moments I may have let slip by unnoticed. Thank you for being an open sharing person.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM