ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Ambient Team

Ambient Team

Hey there Ambient team... you guys made the software for sure you guys know how to draw... so i was wondering why you guys do not post your work... that would be cool to see your style in drawings

I'm afraid I can't draw at all. Other members of the ArtRage team are very talented graphically, but I simply cant.
    My creative outlet is in producing the tools that other people can use to express themselves.
    I do, however, have many many sheets of real canvas and paper with hundreds of brush-strokes from the real-world tools, to help me analyze the way they interact and feel.

So you wont be seeing any drawings or paintings from me, unless they're traced with the colours chosen for me.

AndyRage.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Hi sbug51. I do draw a little although for a long time since school I didn't. I started again a couple of years ago on a casual basis, so my stuff is pretty basic!

I do plan to get involved more with posting sketches when I get the chance. I have a long way to go with colour but hey, fun is what it's all about I figure! In the meantime, I continue to learn
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design