ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Question about ordering Artrage plus

Gallery
    View images

Question about ordering Artrage plus

I'm definitely getting Artrage after trying the starter version, but I'm undecided about getting a standard or plus version.

What it boils down to is the option of downloading the application. I know that is what's available in the standard version, but the info on the plus edition doesn't mention it. Is it possible to download Artrage if I buy plus?

I'd love to have the book and CD and all, but I'd much rather have the program itself available NOW than arriving by mail in 2-3 weeks.

Gallery
    View images
    The ArtRage Plus CD has the registration key printed inside the packaging, and they're shipped from a warehouse in the US. So we dont know what your ArtRage registration key will be. Because of this we aren't able to offer you a downloadable installer while you wait for your CD to arrive.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks for the prompt answer. Not the one I was hoping for, but good service nonetheless.
    Standard it is, then.

Gallery
    View images
    Why not go for the $25 version? Really. You can download it and start using it immediately. The essential part of it is the program. Unless there is some reason you need it on the CD that I am not understanding.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne
    Unless there is some reason you need it on the CD that I am not understanding.
    The box is purrrrty.

Gallery
    View images
    It is, isn't it? True fact.

Gallery
    View images
    Which is why I wanted it. I'm also a sucker for actually having a BOOK to read instead of just a bunch of PDFs or a stack of printed pages. I also like having the CDs/DVDs lined up on my shelf.
    Yeah, oldfashioned, I know. ^_^

I ended up buying the standard version ($25), though, as I agree that the main thing is having the program.