ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: London, 12th June 13:00...

London, 12th June 13:00...

...and it's waaaaaaaaay too hot to be in a stinking city.

Come on, make me jealous: Hands up who's sitting by a pool or on the beach right now? :?

"stinking city"?

Could that be the vibrant, prosperous, urban paradise that appears in so many leaflets and sound bites? :lol:

In the middle of the island, about a league from here, the fire services are still dealing with lightning hits!
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Yeah, it's a nightmare having your shoes melt on the gold paving...

london is hot today!, 31'C ....thunderstorms later,, .....

33'C tomorrow!

:shock:

Yes Belgium too, ttttooooooooo hot for me !

I stay inside and paint.

Johan

Yep, its been too hot recentley. At 1 I'd probably have been watching the world cup match. I have a big fan near the pc now, which is tempting me onto the pc and thus onto Art Rage.

Keeps blowing my hair into my eyes though. I was gonna get it cut but when I decided to go it started peeing it down :roll:

Here in the midwest of the United States, we are having below normal temperatures (highs of 70 degress F, ~21 degrees C). Not to worry, it will get stinking hot and humid here by the end of the month!

Not too bad here!

Here in stinky Los Angeles, it's a temperate 80 degrees Fahrenheit. We have ocean breezes to keep us cool. In a couple of days, however, I'm heading to Brooklyn for the summer, where I'm hearing it's hot, humid and also stinky.

david

Here in fragrant SW Washington/NW Oregon the air is carries a light moisture and a breeze stirs it all up. Temp is about 66 degrees ferinhiet.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

While it was that time for you NewCube it was Mon night 10.16pm here and v.dark and freezing cold night with rain and wind and I was as close to the heater as i could get without risking catching my clothes on fire-just hit winter here and its letting us know big time

Selby