PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf Sunset Unfinished

LittleWolf
01-01-2008, 09:56 AM
(i've been working on this for weeks, and i still have another person and the background to draw! curse my impatience! :( )
(oh, and she's a werewolf. hence the freaky eyes, lol.)

“Where are we?” I asked.
“We just passed Asheville a few minutes ago,” Crig replied, and I was relieved to find that his voice sounded like his own.
“Where are we stopping?” I ventured.
He held out the folded map without looking at me.
“Choose a city,” he told me, “Better make it someplace close, it’s getting late.”
I opened up the large paper, searching for Asheville. It was in bold, and slightly larger than some of the other cities. I traced my finger along the interstate line and stopped at a random point.
“Hendersonville,” I said
“Which exit do I take?”
“This—no, the one after this one.”
I glanced out the window; the sun was coming dangerously close to the horizon.

Dany51
01-09-2008, 11:36 PM
It has an artificial but powerful and hipnotical expression this hed of a woman that seems to despaise evryone.
You try to ilustrate the text ?

LittleWolf
01-10-2008, 04:19 AM
yes, that little paragraph is an excerpt from a story i'm working on. :)

LittleWolf
01-15-2008, 05:42 PM
messed with the colors, added the other character's face. now it's only a matter of time (and patience)!
and yeah, it does look like the guy's wearing eyeliner, but he's not really, i promise! he's just got crazy werewolf eyes. :D

RJR
01-15-2008, 11:31 PM
looks great so far, i can't wait to see it finished. :D

screenpainter
01-16-2008, 08:21 AM
That is some fantastic work LW. Beautiful blending and amazing drawing skills. :D

D Akey
01-16-2008, 08:54 AM
There be intense dialog this night, I'll wager!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Bobbi
01-20-2008, 05:30 PM
I have to agree with gzairborne, the blending is fantastic. The flesh tones are amazing.