PDA

View Full Version : A lot of things ...

maror
03-30-2006, 07:44 AM
Hello everybody.

Here some of my latest works i've done with the new artrage version!

C & C are very welcome!

And sry for my bad english!

Greez

sbug51
03-30-2006, 08:53 AM
first critic! hey cool work there man!!! i loved the scene in the first one, is it a minarat?? the car is cool, but a little smudgy to me, but cool :D and i loved the last picture!!! but i hoped that there is only the tree, the one on the side, cause you get the focus there, then the focus is dispersed on the rest of the two trees... well thats my opinion, i hope it helped :) but overall the mood and the colors are great.

Aged P
03-30-2006, 09:41 AM
Very good!
I printed it out, because my screen setting made the dark area too dark.
The printed version showed me the foreground much better.

I liked the African scene as well.

maror
03-30-2006, 09:46 AM
@ sbug51

well you're right with the first one, it's really a minarat!
about your crit to the third one: it was a little bit strange with only one tree. i've also planed to draw some animals later.

Here 2 new ones, done right now:

Sry for the postwork but i have no way to ordering the full version at the moment! :(

sbug51
03-30-2006, 09:59 AM
8) cool work man, hmmm maybe you're right, i like the tree on the side cause it felt like it is a little shy to show up in all of the picture thats why :) it would feel nice, but you are free to draw the way you want to ;) and i really like looking at the minarat picture, i am a muslim myself and i am originally chechen, so it is nice to see this picture... makes me smile(like the rest of the pictures).

and starwars, you guys will be surprised if i said i never watched starwars, and i dont feel like watching it :? i liked serenity it feels more realistic.

so i cant really comment about it only good work doing it :)

cheers!

AndyRage
03-30-2006, 09:59 AM
All very cool pictures. The sky gradients in the industrial and Africa ones are great. The lone trees fit the scene well.
The car is also very cool - it's got that 'industrial design' sketched look.

I think you'll love the added brush controls, and airbrush when you do manage to get the full version.

Your work is great - I look forward to more!

AndyRage.

DaveRage
03-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Nice stuff! The contrast in the cityspace and africa painting really appeal to me.

maror
03-31-2006, 08:28 AM
thx all

at the moment I search for a unique drawing style wich is quite difficult!
:?

two other works

nice evening? maybe!

AndyRage
03-31-2006, 09:49 AM
Wo - another two excellent pictures, Maror.
Yup, I love your sunset skies too. Very rich. The temple is fantastic.
Similarly the airshow one is very cool. The detail of the planes and pilots is great. A very dynamic scene.

AndyRage.

waheednasir
04-01-2006, 07:40 AM
interesting work u a got there maror...:). just a minor suggestion, bounce light makes a lot of difference, introduce that in your next work, if u agree...:).

all the best.

maror
04-02-2006, 02:31 AM
@waheednasir
you mean that darker regions are not really dark?!? some kind of radiosity?

Another speeedy:

Weeks
04-02-2006, 03:16 AM
Maror,

I did not congratulate you for the creativity on your paintings. And
now that I know you live in Switzerland. :wink:

Weeks

maror
04-03-2006, 05:54 AM
@weeks always nice the hear :lol:

another free time activity:

AndyRage
04-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Two more very cool paintings.
I like the implied detail in these dark ones. The city and landing lights are very cool.

AndyRage.

maror
04-06-2006, 04:16 AM
@Andyrage Thx and a little question to you: I'm interessed what the artrage team draws with artrage?!

Here a new and an two older ones:

Fashmir
04-06-2006, 04:30 AM
maror- I just realized that I had not commented on your images here. I have enjoyed this thread for several days and failed to mention that I like what you've done. I am especially drawn to the temple ruin image. Well done.

AndyRage
04-06-2006, 09:23 AM
The detail in the house one is really great. Man, you've put a lot of work into that. And the face one is very expressive as well, with lots of character.

@Andyrage Thx and a little question to you: I'm interessed what the artrage team draws with artrage?!

I'm afraid I dont draw anything - I'm more of the engineer type, than the artist type.
The other guys tend to be too busy to do any finished work in ArtRage - there never seems to be time to stop and smell the flowers.

felfish
04-06-2006, 07:30 PM
i like that last one, villa- especially how the path is lit by the globe lights. is that a personal concept, or was it for a project? that place would just be swinging, how could anyone not party there?

maror
04-07-2006, 09:40 AM
@andyrage

Bad, bad. But I like your prog very much and I think it's good for us (the users) that you never make a break :P

@felfish
my dad had said that I should draw the house of my dreams. Well, i've done it.
I have worked on it about 5 or 6 hours.
And naturally you're right, it's created for big partys.

Also an older piece:

Aged P
04-07-2006, 09:47 AM
That one I love!
The angle, the perspective, the atmosphere!

Well done.

edit:-

I just printed it out onto gloss paper by mistake. It now looks even more brilliant!

AndyRage
04-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Wow, very very moody, Maror.
Do you mind me asking what bit of Gimp you used? Was is a plugin filter, or something inside the Gimp?

AndyRage.

drzeller
04-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Fun stuff. You have a distinctive style or bent to your work, with the nightime and/or darker and contrasty images. I look forward to your future posts.

D.