PDA

View Full Version : Hello - New Person Here!

ClaraG
11-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Hi...I have just joined up, despite having ArtRage2 for a couple of weeks. I was just wondering about the stencils......I can't seem to see any to download. I don't have Photoshop, but I do have Adobe Elements 5, which I got with my Bamboo (but haven't yet uploaded).

So, in short...can someone help me have a look at the stencils, please?

Thanks so much,

ClaraG

ClaraG
11-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Maybe I will rephrase this question....Does ArtRage2 come with stencils? If so, how do I access them? If not...how can I have a look at and possible download some of the stencils that seem to be on here, but I can't see?

Thanks in advance.

Clara G

cripster
11-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Maybe I will rephrase this question....Does ArtRage2 come with stencils? If so, how do I access them? If not...how can I have a look at and possible download some of the stencils that seem to be on here, but I can't see?

Thanks in advance.

Clara G

Hi Clara if you look at the borrom of the Artrage screen you'll see a panel with 6 buttons on it the Stencil is number 4 and has the word Stencil, you click on that and another panel will show with the stencils that comes with Artrage.

Hope this helps you get started

ClaraG
11-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Thanks for commenting! :)

I appear to have this bit missing from the program. I only have the tracing bit that is in the very middle of the bottom screen, and has yellow tabs.

I have asked the techy guys on the forums, so hopefully they might be able to advise whether to reinstall or not.

I really appreciate all the help everyone has given me - I feel such a dork, asking so many questions...but everyone is very kind. Hopefully I might be able to post some pics soon :wink:

Thanks again for answering my pleas! lol

cripster
11-06-2007, 10:35 AM
From looking at your screen shot you are not using the version that has the stencils, What version are you using i have 2.5.18 i think you have 2

if thats the case then you wont get the stencils :)

ClaraG
11-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Ummm....I'm using AR2....the 'full' version that came with my Bamboo Wacom Tablet. I asumed that had stencils, from what I have read on forums and blogs.

Harrumph.

If I download AR2.5 (starter version), will I get stencils with THAT?? :?

cripster
11-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Ummm....I'm using AR2....the 'full' version that came with my Bamboo Wacom Tablet. I asumed that had stencils, from what I have read on forums and blogs.

Harrumph.

If I download AR2.5 (starter version), will I get stencils with THAT?? :?

I'm not sure about that sorry, send one of the Artrage team a PM they can answer that.

ClaraG
11-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Cripster - I sounded like a right Moanin' Minnie! lol

cripster
11-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Cripster - I sounded like a right Moanin' Minnie! lol

No you didn't, it just took abit of time working out the right answer, i hope you get the right version as stencil are really great and very easy to make your own :)