PDA

View Full Version : Combat_Ready_Art_Lady

Caesar
10-12-2007, 09:49 AM
I started with a sketch for a quich and fresh finishing, but something did not convince me and I started adding on and overworking: Now either I stop or I have to attempt finish, but with some effective improvement planning: We'll see!

RobertSWade
10-12-2007, 01:32 PM
You're a brave man Cesare to keep sticking your head in the noose. I'm hoping Deniz will like this and your wife either knows that you do this and approves or ... she doesn't and never finds out.

Anyway, lol, it's a fine rendering my friend but why is she cracking an ostrich egg???

Caesar
10-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Thanks Bob for Your "gracious" comment.
It was my wife to cause me start recent nice ladies portraits with a tribute to her friend Laura so she wouldn't complain. I should update a bit her however when she will have time. :)
She was probably worried more when I was drawing initial AR men portraits (You know, she still relies on me being dangerous, very potentially though, for only half of the mankind). :lol:
The ostrich egg actually should be a palette (the stick should be brush) I wanted to fill it with used colours stains, but I realised, too late, that she should have put colours on the other side.
Bye my old, dearest, grandpa!!!! :)

erwinsoo
10-15-2007, 11:20 PM
ostrich egg? very funny one Robert.... :shock:

_Lady_Art_
10-16-2007, 02:59 AM
so wonderful Cesare... :D

D Akey
10-16-2007, 07:02 AM
I see she seems okay with it.

Phew!

:D :D :D

Caesar
10-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Thank You all and Deniz for supporting me in what has become a little struggle (honestly I should never try to eleborate to much on an initial inspiration and lose focus because remedies I can devise often are a not so effective detail fatigue).

jenninjax
01-19-2008, 12:02 PM
Nicely done!

Caesar
01-20-2008, 05:07 AM
Thanks Jenninjax. :D
The final version is in the gallery, far away in the past. I'm also guilty for quite a number of AR mates portraits, caricature or inspired figures (this is the third case).
Welcome in this Forum! :wink: :)
Cheers

Caesar
01-20-2008, 05:08 AM
Thanks Jenninjax. :D
The final version is in the gallery, far away in the past. I'm also guilty for quite a number of AR mates portraits, caricature or inspired figures (this is the third case).
Welcome in this Forum! :wink: :)
Cheers