PDA

View Full Version : ARmate-like Venus sculpture

Caesar
09-27-2007, 04:15 AM
I'm still progressing so I won't reveal either or both the subject or the idea till its end (hopefully) or someone guessing.
QUESTION: should it be moved to after 9 section??

RobertSWade
09-27-2007, 04:49 AM
I think it's Selby. It should probably go to After 9 and you should probably go into hiding if she doesn't know you're doing it. heh heh. Looks great though. :)

D Akey
09-27-2007, 06:01 AM
Really nice painting/sculpture, Caesar. Got that Eve thing happening.

If it were in gold, it would be an award trophy for modesty in the face of remarkable beauty.

:D :D :D

Caesar
09-27-2007, 06:27 AM
Thanks Bob and DA. I had little time so I kept it simple enough and it's still ongoing and some proportions would be changed.
Nonetheless Bob guessed right whilst I hoped that I covered the "pudenda" (latin, parts You would be shamed to show) enough for avoiding the after 9 where I (nasty guy indeed) I'm too much present perhaps.
The reason for such a choice was a mental spin-off of my mythological proposal (initial idea was Leda and the swan/ Zeus) and the black&white Selby's avatar (too little to see it well unfortunately!), inspired me with the classic reminder coming from those eyes, an almost greek nose and curly hair and, since I imagine her statuary and the mouth looks sensuous, I eventually thought of a Venus-like interpretation (it's always better than a caricature as for the "poor" Netti)!