PDA

View Full Version : pooty_tat

Jodi Frye
09-09-2007, 02:33 AM
started as a basic doodle on an OFF day and ended up getting it to be a bit more.

screenpainter
09-09-2007, 11:30 AM
That is amazing Jodi. I love it.
You put an amazing lot of detail into that fur in terms of brush strokes.
It looks wonderful. I would not want to mess with this kitty.
You've tapped his true personality which seems expressive enough to tell me to stay away and don't mess with his catnip.
:D

Jodi Frye
09-09-2007, 11:54 AM
gz, thanks but he really is harmless and I felt no emotion of agression while watching him grow. He is more of a spunky strong willed kind of cat. He will let you pet him as long as he knows you are true. :) Too many stories, so little time.

D Akey
09-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Cute eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

Adorable. . .

Nice fun fur treatment. Has a decorative feel.

screenpainter
09-09-2007, 12:46 PM
What was I eating for breakfast?
On second look I see he really is not aggressive but adorable.
And the eyes are fantastic!
sorry, I was once attacked by a cat that had been left alone in a house for a week. The slight bearing of the teeth must have triggered something in my sub-conscience.
:D

xHaStex
09-09-2007, 12:54 PM
wicked-awesome work on the furr and those eyes draw you in. really makes you want to love the little guy but i do feel a sense of unease from those teeth. although not fully shown, they're still visable and that's a little unsettling.

xHaStex
09-09-2007, 12:54 PM
wicked-awesome work on the furr and those eyes draw you in. really makes you want to love the little guy but i do feel a sense of unease from those teeth. although not fully shown, they're still visable and that's a little unsettling.

pai
09-09-2007, 07:52 PM
So cute. Love those big eyes and the expression.

Jodi Frye
09-11-2007, 12:21 AM
gz, indeed a cat who hasn't been fed in a week will act a bit crazy this way..you are not the first person I have heard tell a similar story. No worries, pooty-cat is content.

D, thanks, I'm not so much into perfection as I am into exploring beyond face value. Getting that stuff out of the gutt is my way. Been out of doing that for a long while and trying to get back there is why I use ArtRage.

XHa....thanks, I like to show teeth...don't blame poor pooty :)

pai, thank you, he was kind of fun.

kiwipoppy
09-15-2007, 05:42 PM
I love this...it has instant appeal and charm....