PDA

View Full Version : Space-sea sailer.

heikki
05-30-2006, 06:40 AM
:)

Hi.

This i must introduce art-rage makers, because it comes so nice drawing.

It's strange when start to draw without seeing end-result and then draw and draw and then suddenly can see that now it is ready. Then comes happy free feeling.

Painting is finally some kind of mind-innovation feeling thing also.

Next step is to found name-idea of that painting.

Adam
05-30-2006, 06:51 AM
Gorgeous. I like all the layers of color. They remind me of the aurora borealis. And the ship has wonderful detail! :-)

Aged P
05-30-2006, 06:55 AM
Hi Heikki,

You got the Aurora in as part of a picture! The ship is excellent very solid and strong. I like paintings that suddenly seem finished.

(How about this title? "The Return of Lordi." :D :D :D )

ENCHANTER
05-30-2006, 07:30 AM
wow!,

THAT IS A REALLY ATMOSPHERIC PICTURE WITH THE AURORA ACTING AS FOG AS WELL!

bearblue1
05-30-2006, 07:45 AM
Ever read the Two-Space War? This painting completely reminds me of that book! Excellent!

bleepnik
05-30-2006, 11:53 PM
This is one absolutely beautiful painting.

- Gita

Russell
05-31-2006, 12:40 AM
love the boat :D :D :D :D

heikki
05-31-2006, 03:53 AM

Thanks art-lovers your mind-comments of my drawings.

to Aged.

Hmm.,,,,Basically, i have born middle of nature november days. Born and learn how to dance Tango at summer-night, when sun dont fall down, and dancing-hall is middle of knowhere where only science-fiction was and still is nature, cold weather, moonlight, light summer, etc.

Tango, hands, skin by skin, two hearts rhytm same melody, birds singing, nature life make continuous endless work it's own laws, life going forward,,,,hmm and comes morning,,,,

here you can look this our Finnish tanssilava - culture

http://www.picsearch.com/search.cgi?q=tanssilava

Maybe return of Tango. :D

Fashmir
05-31-2006, 05:03 AM
heikki- You are poetic in your painting and in your words. I love the way you describe your love of life. You are inspiring in such a genuine way. I would love to share a meal and a fire in your world. Thanks.

Selby
05-31-2006, 10:38 AM
heikki-wow its beautiful-it maeks me think of a bit in one of my favourite books by author C.S.Lewis called 'the Voyage of the Dawn Treader' where the characters sail beyond the end of the world and it brings lovely feelings to me as i see your work and remember it

AndyRage
05-31-2006, 12:48 PM
Mmm... I like the way this one flows. It's very alive.
Nice work, Heikki

vulturemullet
05-31-2006, 07:18 PM
The people and their art on here keep astonishing me everyday.. this is such a beautiful painting im somewhat at a lack of words here its truly amazing wonderful job. :D

florida girl
06-03-2006, 06:38 AM
Heikki -Your painting is what dreams are made of.... It reminds me of the nursery rhyme - Winkin, Blinkin & Nod. Very poetic.

heikki
09-18-2006, 07:06 AM

Hi.

I made new paintframe and this is one testimage of auroraboat in it.

Frame image ratio is 9:16 so it fit hdtv-standart.

Aged P
09-18-2006, 08:10 AM
Hi Heikki,

What program do you use to make the frames?

Phil

waheednasir
09-18-2006, 08:20 AM
i really like they way its done...nice colors and mood...good job heikki.

heikki
09-18-2006, 07:37 PM
Hi Heikki,

What program do you use to make the frames?

Phil

Thanks Waheed.

Phil, i made it hmm..... of cource artrage. :D I have made decicion that i learn only one program and it is artrage so i have forget all others at this time.

I put one image to see those layers where can see this process and how it goes. ( Also i have wrote before some ideas of use this program so i put those links also at this discussion so newones artlovers can look directly to those ideas and dont search so much.)

Easyest path, first need to made one thick layer and store it -png-format then it is easy to use other images or frames.

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2143

Direct lines, frame border lines.

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=500

Layer.

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=942

I think that image is most important but frames gives something more digital paintins also, like paintings on the walls. I think that this paintframe-idea can use example hdtv-monitors, movies, and so on, web-art-shows, etc.

friendly
09-20-2006, 01:30 AM
this is a really good painting, the motion of the vessel is very good

friendly
09-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Good morning,this is a very good painting, very good motion, I like it very much, hmmmm I wonder if you are the same Heikki, i was ready a quote from in the awake, watching the world, an article with a statement from a Mr. Heikky p from finland. would be interesting to know.

friendly
09-20-2006, 01:44 AM
correcting my last post to you. the quote was a Mr. Heikki from finland, mr heikki R. was that you thanks

heikki
09-20-2006, 07:41 PM

Hi, friendly. :? Now i dont full understand your question of your post. But, anypath thanks the comment that my pixpaint. I put some of your pixpaint my drawed pixframes and i put those images to that your tuscany2 thread.

:idea:
I invent this pixpaint word when read that thread where Andy ask suggestion of artrage-logo name, and i start to use word pixpaint now because it describe so accurate computer painting system.

Pix, pixel, pixelixing, paint= pix+paint=pixpaint.

Now it easy to separate two systems, non-computer paintings and computer made pixpaintings.