PDA

View Full Version : Another Sunset........(more like Sunrise...lol)

Bumble
08-31-2007, 07:50 AM
:lol:

Aunt_Betsy
08-31-2007, 08:40 AM
Magnificent!!! :D

Selby
08-31-2007, 08:46 AM
feels like a lovely sunrise to me :D the quiet that comes before the sun fully rises.lovely colours

Selby

RobertSWade
08-31-2007, 08:50 AM
Soft, quiet, smooth, tranquil. Nice trees too. :)

D Akey
08-31-2007, 11:25 AM
Lovely and peaceful. Definitely moving into the photographic.

That level of craftsmanship will serve your realist fantasy image creation, if that's where you're going. You ought to be able to really composite elements that you grab and put them together in a very convincing way, as if you had a camera with you in another reality in your imagination and brought back pictures.

I have often experienced in my life the feeling that when I'm looking at something really beautiful that that beauty extends into reaches beyond what I'm able to see. . . there must be something that I'm not taking in that is consistent with what I can see.

It's as if images like this one you posted beg the question. And some nice painter will add the missing bits. Once in a while I see pics like that.

I kinda see you as one of those artists. Because I'm suspecting that there's more of you beyond the pics you are posting. I get this feeling of anticipation, and wonder when you'll move on what you're really capable of.

This image is cool. Well done. Verily.

screenpainter
08-31-2007, 11:56 AM
How many times I have clicked on your download link and then had to take a breath because mine was gone...! Amazing! Like liquid refreshment for the soul. :D Beautiful. Stunning work.

shirly
08-31-2007, 04:54 PM
awesome .....feels like heaven!! 8)

marian
08-31-2007, 05:09 PM
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL :!:
Sooooooo restful and soothing to look at :!:
Wonderful work Bumble :) :) :)

Nika
08-31-2007, 09:20 PM
Soft and relaxing. Wonderful work on the water and trees :)

peati
08-31-2007, 10:21 PM
:shock:

That is absolutely amazing.

I've tried to get that effect with the sun, almost too bright to look at, just like the real thing. How did you do it?

alien23
09-01-2007, 01:22 AM
So good I can smell it. FANTASTIC work

ENCHANTER
09-01-2007, 04:20 AM
perfect! :D

and.perfect time to go fishing :D

jacktar51
09-01-2007, 04:33 AM
I cant help getting the feeling of morning from this one, its like a new day dawning...too crisp and clear for a day ending..lovely feeling to it though love it, its great....especially the trees that you can see through,I like the way you did that,with the sun just coming up ...( or going down if you insist)really nice pleasant painting.....Jack.

hanzz
09-01-2007, 05:17 AM
With this new verson, your art is really skyrocketting! Big WOW ! 8) 8) 8)

ginem_ginem
09-01-2007, 05:21 AM
I just looove the effect you did on the sun... ..Magnificent!

erwinsoo
09-01-2007, 05:22 AM
wow ...i must learn from this work... :shock:

Bumble
09-01-2007, 06:55 AM
Aunt Betsy..thank you :D :D
Thank You Selby..... :D :D
Robert.....Thank You :D :D
Thank You D Akey for your kind words :oops: :D :D
Gz Thank You..... :D :D :oops:
Thank You Shirly..... :D :D
Marian.....Thank You :D :D
Thank You Nika...... :D :D
Peati..thank You. White for the center of the sun...then a slight yellowy white round the outside.Then the airbrush on a low setting.
Thank You Alien23...... :D :D
Enchanter..thank you :D :D
Thank you jack.... :D :D Do you know, looking at it now I have realized that it does feel more like morning than evening :lol:
Hanzz..Thank You :D :D
Thank You Ginem Ginem...... :D :D
Erwinsoo..thank you :D :D

pai
09-01-2007, 03:43 PM
So beautiful sunset. I love it. :D

Rowena
09-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Its just gorgeous, I love it!

Did you use only ArtRage for this I wonder?
I echo Ewinsoo...I wish to learn more from you, you are so very skilled and creative.

Bumble
09-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Thank you Pai.... :D :D
Rowena..thank you :D :D Yes it was all done with artrage :D

Rowena
09-02-2007, 02:11 AM
Rowena..thank you :D :D Yes it was all done with artrage :D

Bumble I think you are an outstanding advertisement for ArtRage!!!
Your paintings would have sold this software a hundred times over to me.

I would like to know what kind of computer you use (is it an Apple Mac?)
What kind of monitor it is, and what kind of tablet you use, and what size it is etc...

I am intrigued to learn more and would love to know when you began digital painting, and how you got started.

Bumble
09-02-2007, 07:19 AM
Rowena Thank You very much for your kind words..... :oops: :D
I have a PC on Vista, and I'm using a mouse at the moment because my tablet(which is a Trust A5 size) refuses to work properly with Vista :roll:
I'm currently saving for a Wacom..hope to have one by the end of the year. I have been digital painting for a year now...Artrage was the first program and only program I have tried..it works perfectly for me and I have never been tempted to try any other program :lol:
:wink:

D Akey
09-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Artrage was the first program and only program I have tried..it works perfectly for me and I have never been tempted to try any other program :lol:
:wink:

Ah. . . Fragrant moment. Your virtue will become legend, good lady, a thing of verse.

Higamous hogamus,
Bumble is monogamous.

Hogamus higamous,
geeks are polygamous.

I pray that the Rage gang will honor your nobility, and lavish upon you brush tips of splendorous diversity in baskets of unbridled abundance.

<Sigh>

:lol: :lol: :lol:

~Anna~
09-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Really Bumble...I am speechless!Works well as a sunrise. I can feel the crisp morning breeze coming off of the lake :D

likeke34
09-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Just wow!!! Very inspiring to see that it's possible to create something this beautiful... I hope to be able to achieve in my paintings what you are able to... after much practice of course :D

Bumble
09-03-2007, 02:00 AM
D Akey..hahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks :D
Thank You Anna :D :D
Likeke34..hello and Thank you :D :D

Rowena
09-03-2007, 02:14 AM
Wonderfully done Bumble,
I particularly love the way you have painted the water and the sky.
The colours of the water are exquisite, and I love its satiny sheen...

Have you used pastels or paint for the water here as well?

Rowena
09-03-2007, 02:22 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
oh and by the way D'Arkey, you re so funny!!!
I like reading your posts, they often make me smile...

WOW Bumble you certainly do have a devoted fan club (of which I am a recent member :) ) .. and well deserved too, your paintings are wonderful!!!

such an inspiration to us all

jerren
09-03-2007, 01:26 PM
All of your paintings completely amaze me!!! But this one takes the prize!!!(loved the welsh ponies too!!) Me and my 13- year old son are looking at your painting and love it.

Bobbi
09-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Simply amazing. You get better each time.

Bumble
09-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Rowena..thank you :lol: The sky is all oils.....the water is oils as a base then on another layer I filled in the details with chalk then I went over it with the soft blend tool. :D
Thank You and Hello Jerren..... :D :D Glad you like it :D :D
Bobbi....Thank You :D :D

Fashmir
09-04-2007, 11:05 AM
This one is so nice. It's like a morning I've had sitting in a boat with all the fishing gear and food and drink for the day and not really caring about catching anything, just enjoying... being.

Bumble
09-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Thank You Fashmir...... :D :D :D