PDA

View Full Version : Macaw.

waheednasir
03-28-2006, 06:43 AM
hello there everyone...:). this is my very first post at Artrage 2...:). im really happy to see this site. congrats to everyone behind this. i do have some of my previous paintings posted at the Ambient Design's site as well.
sharing a parrot here, titled: Macaw. ive always liked the beatiful colors they have on them. i hope u like this painting of mine...:).

enjoy...:).

regards,
waheednasir.
www.waheednasir.com

Note: i was in the team of Beta testers for Artrage 2. im happy for the software and ive seen many many people grabed it and many more intested in getting it. i wish all the best to the the whole team...:0.

Weeks
03-28-2006, 07:06 AM
Amazing and powerful...

Weeks

Fashmir
03-28-2006, 08:02 AM
waheednasir- I'm glad you are here. This is compelling work. Your use of color and texture in this image is very nice. I hope to see more of your work. This forum is gaining momentum. What fun! :D

Be well,

Fashmir

Aged P
03-28-2006, 08:21 AM
A really lively painting, Congratulations!

I have visited your web site and hope you will share "Stream" with this Gallery. It is my favourite work.

waheednasir
03-28-2006, 08:24 AM
thank u so much to all of u...weeks, fashmir and aged p. im so glad to here from u and for such a wonderful feedback...sure ill be sharing more. yes, aged p, ill share Stream as well. thanks for visiting my website as well.

cheers...:).

AndyRage
03-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Hey Waheed! Welcome to the forum!
And that's a very cool picture to start with.
Your style is always excellent. Lots of detail and passion.

And Sweedie, I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I was looking at the locations of the people posting here. We're all over the place!

AndyRage.

Fashmir
03-28-2006, 10:24 AM
I was enjoying the global nature of the forum last night during my insomnia. I just wish we could get the rest of the world to come together in a similar way. It is such an affirming connection to be immersed in this multi-cultural circle of peace. I am grateful to be accepted here in spite of the face U.S. government has put on Americans from the US. Thanks for that.

Be well,

Fashmir

DaveRage
03-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Great to see you here on the forums Waheed. I've always liked that painting since I first saw it, it's a really expressive style. It's really great to see people from so many different places here, definitely, and quite exciting for us!

DaveyJJ
03-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Fantastic work, as is all of your other stuff. Brilliant, lovely colours. Two thumbs way up.

felfish
03-28-2006, 09:38 PM
this is stunning

waheednasir
03-28-2006, 11:40 PM
thanks a lot folks...im really glad to get such a nice feedback on this very first of my submission here. i appreciate...:). and yes, it feels great to see and know people from all corners of the world.

thanks again for your time.

:).

byroncallas
02-11-2020, 06:43 PM
Terrific, yes? Love the colors.

D Akey
02-11-2020, 08:07 PM
Terrific, yes? Love the colors.

Hey Bryon! So you're calling Mexico home now. Que bueno. Hope your lovely other half is doing well.

You know, I'm glad you revived this painting. It's the painting that made me buy ArtRage lo those many years back. Waheed is a master. He looked like his art career was really taking off some time back and off into the stratosphere he went. So happy to see his success.

Hope you're well too. All the best.

byroncallas
02-11-2020, 08:52 PM
Hey Bryon! So you're calling Mexico home now. Que bueno. Hope your lovely other half is doing well.

You know, I'm glad you revived this painting. It's the painting that made me buy ArtRage lo those many years back. Waheed is a master. He looked like his art career was really taking off some time back and off into the stratosphere he went. So happy to see his success.

Hope you're well too. All the best.

Thanks D. Yes, Wahheed's work is inspired; this one grabbed me instantly so many years ago too.

Yes, been in Aguascalientes on and off for 12 years now, permanently for the last several. Rosy says hello. We both thank you bunches for your well-wishes, and the same back to you.

D Akey
02-12-2020, 11:55 AM
Hola Rosy! Make him paint! :p;):cool:

You too!