PDA

View Full Version : Macaw.

waheednasir
03-28-2006, 06:43 AM
hello there everyone...:). this is my very first post at Artrage 2...:). im really happy to see this site. congrats to everyone behind this. i do have some of my previous paintings posted at the Ambient Design's site as well.
sharing a parrot here, titled: Macaw. ive always liked the beatiful colors they have on them. i hope u like this painting of mine...:).

enjoy...:).

regards,
waheednasir.
www.waheednasir.com

Note: i was in the team of Beta testers for Artrage 2. im happy for the software and ive seen many many people grabed it and many more intested in getting it. i wish all the best to the the whole team...:0.

Weeks
03-28-2006, 07:06 AM
Amazing and powerful...

Weeks

Fashmir
03-28-2006, 08:02 AM
waheednasir- I'm glad you are here. This is compelling work. Your use of color and texture in this image is very nice. I hope to see more of your work. This forum is gaining momentum. What fun! :D

Be well,

Fashmir

Aged P
03-28-2006, 08:21 AM
A really lively painting, Congratulations!

I have visited your web site and hope you will share "Stream" with this Gallery. It is my favourite work.

waheednasir
03-28-2006, 08:24 AM
thank u so much to all of u...weeks, fashmir and aged p. im so glad to here from u and for such a wonderful feedback...sure ill be sharing more. yes, aged p, ill share Stream as well. thanks for visiting my website as well.

cheers...:).

AndyRage
03-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Hey Waheed! Welcome to the forum!
And that's a very cool picture to start with.
Your style is always excellent. Lots of detail and passion.

And Sweedie, I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I was looking at the locations of the people posting here. We're all over the place!

AndyRage.

Fashmir
03-28-2006, 10:24 AM
I was enjoying the global nature of the forum last night during my insomnia. I just wish we could get the rest of the world to come together in a similar way. It is such an affirming connection to be immersed in this multi-cultural circle of peace. I am grateful to be accepted here in spite of the face U.S. government has put on Americans from the US. Thanks for that.

Be well,

Fashmir

DaveRage
03-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Great to see you here on the forums Waheed. I've always liked that painting since I first saw it, it's a really expressive style. It's really great to see people from so many different places here, definitely, and quite exciting for us!

DaveyJJ
03-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Fantastic work, as is all of your other stuff. Brilliant, lovely colours. Two thumbs way up.

felfish
03-28-2006, 09:38 PM
this is stunning

waheednasir
03-28-2006, 11:40 PM
thanks a lot folks...im really glad to get such a nice feedback on this very first of my submission here. i appreciate...:). and yes, it feels great to see and know people from all corners of the world.

thanks again for your time.

:).