PDA

View Full Version : Church window Stencil

jacktar51
07-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Graham.... here is one... there are so many differing styles though... hope this is what you were thinking of

jacktar51
07-27-2007, 10:37 PM
DONT FORGET to keep it a PNG or it wont work as a stencil....regards ....Jack.

cripster
07-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Thanks jack thats going to help heaps all i got to do now is get my church right, look in beta at what i started. :D

next time your here

Charlie
07-28-2007, 01:42 AM

I've been able to import GIFs and TIFs as stencils. (Running on PC)

cripster
07-28-2007, 02:46 AM

I've been able to import GIFs and TIFs as stencils. (Running on PC)

Charlie so have i but i find the png the best :)

jacktar51
07-28-2007, 08:10 AM
I Think it was Andyrage that said there is better quality if PNG is used I didnt know about giffs and tiffs, but I am pretty sure they are more lossy or something, Andy might see this and tell you...I know the Artrage team were making a lot more file types acceptable,but I have no idea what can now be used for stencils now then.....some clarification is needed really I suppose...I am a bit vague on this I'm afraid,sorry I cant be more helpful,but I must admit that I dont know..since acceptability has all been changed.......Jack.

AndyRage
07-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Any image file type can be used for stencils, but PNG (or other lossless image types) give the best quality stencil results.

D Akey
07-28-2007, 09:23 AM
Jack, you've really found your home.

You are flying with this feature.

I'm in awe of such creative energy flowing. Must be the master builder inside you stepping forward.

stabilo
10-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Please can someone tell me where can I get the downloads that you are all talking about as I can't actually see where to get them! They are nowhere to be found on your messages.

pai
10-30-2007, 12:54 PM
Hi stabilo,

Jack has reposted all his stencils just few days ago if you looked down few posting. Enjoy. :)

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9415