PDA

View Full Version : Plains of paradise - Far from concrete jungle.

waheednasir
06-09-2007, 03:04 AM
greetings to all. after a long gap, im sharing my recent painting with u thats done in artrage, using tablet. im sorry, i was away, busy with usual projects at work. i did paint a few of my personal pieces though, but they were painting in other softwares. but believe me, i really really enjoyed this new artrage piece...:).

"Plains of Paradise - Far from concrete jungle". a break from those other landscapes/city scenes, that i was busy with for some time lately and because i wanted to paint something traditional, in an impressionistic manner, i painted this landscape...:).

i did consult refs some days ago, before starting this. what u are seeing here is all scratch, self-visualised, my own composition.

i hope u all enjoy this as much as i enjoyed painted it...:).

thanks for droping by...good day.

waheednasir.
www.waheednasir.com

P.S. im sorry, the quality suffered a lot due to resizing.

Nika
06-09-2007, 03:08 AM
Beautiful. I like the sky very much. :)

Bumble
06-09-2007, 03:13 AM
I love the sky amazing.... :D wonderful painting as usual Waheednasir :D :D

RobertSWade
06-09-2007, 03:23 AM
Absolutely masterful. I am filled with envy.

waheednasir
06-09-2007, 03:31 AM
many thanks Nika, Bumble and RobertSWade...i appreciate your visit and submitting this wonderful feedback...:).

let me share a lil bigger version. i hope ull all enjoy this more...:).

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/waheednasir/PlainsOfParadise-r-wn.jpg

thank u all.[/img]

Thirsty Eye
06-09-2007, 03:33 AM

Wonderful Mr. Waheed.
Skilful use of the program.
Your works always appeal to out thirsty tastes.

Thanks

Thirsty Eye
06-09-2007, 03:35 AM

Wonderful Mr. Waheed.
Skilful use of the program.
Your works always appeal to out thirsty tastes.

Thanks

ENCHANTER
06-09-2007, 05:54 AM
welcome back mate,

yep, wonderful as always.........
the sky and scenery are awsomely( real word ??) done

:D

Bobbi
06-09-2007, 06:22 AM
Unbelievable! Outstanding piece of work. I will look for your other works here in ArtRage. Thank you so much for sharing with us. It is an honor to be able to see such talent.

jacktar51
06-09-2007, 06:25 AM
Hello Waheed...you are very good at this type of picture, I love the way you include colour of a slightly different type to what you expect...A bit of good artistic licence...well done.... Jack.

pai
06-09-2007, 07:08 AM
Hi Waheed,

It's so happy to see your new painting again. Another stunning one as usual. Very beautiful scenery. :)

Drausiq
06-09-2007, 07:17 AM
OMG.... that's the best ! Like real!

screenpainter
06-09-2007, 07:58 AM
It is a beauty. Superb. It's going in my favorite artists file! Everyone else is there too, but I really love it.

D Akey
06-09-2007, 07:59 AM
Nice to see you again Waheed.

Beautiful painting.

waheednasir
06-09-2007, 05:17 PM
thank u so much everyone...:).

Thirsty Eye, ENCHANTER, Bobbi, jacktar51, pai, Drausiq, gzairborne and D Akey, im really glad to reveive this beautiful feedback...:).

ENCHANTER, i visualized the whole scene, its my own composition. i did consult a ref, only for the construction, thats it, made changes even to that according to what i wanted to. the entire scenery is from my mind...:).

really an honour for me to have u all here with so kind words.

feels good to be here afer long...:).

i still have to browse thru other threads, im sure they are wonderful to look at. see ya there soon.

cheers all.

AndyRage
06-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Brilliant! Stunning, gorgeous, lovely detail. Brilliant!
Awesome sense of space and openness.
Brilliant!

RobertSWade
06-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Just out of curiosity, I downloaded this and brought it up to 450% in my viewer. It just gets more impressive. The details are amazing!

waheednasir
06-09-2007, 07:24 PM
hey AndyRage...so good to see u here...:). thanks a lot for the all the appreciation. im happy u like it so much...:).

RobertSWade...thank u very much...:).

best wishes.

friendly
06-10-2007, 08:24 AM
your style and paintings are always enjoyable ., these are great

waheednasir
06-13-2007, 06:45 AM
thank u very much friendly...:).

:).