PDA

View Full Version : Still Life With Daisies

waheednasir
03-24-2024, 07:23 PM
"Still Life With Daisies"
Hello !
Posting after a very very long gap, but I never left Artrage, just cannot. Being a traditional painter, I love this software as it gives me a feeling and results that I get from my actual oil paintings..:).
I used to post lots of my work here and from now on I will share my paintings on regular basis.
Hope everyone is doing good. Will be around..:).
Note: All my paintings are purely painted, from scratch using tablet and are my own original compositions. No paint-overs, no AI at all.

Cheers !

Perendale
03-24-2024, 08:29 PM
Hi Waheed

Welcome back! It’s good to hear from you again.

Lovely painting: one to slow the heartbeat and still the mind a little. The metal pot is very nicely painted.

Brett

nekomata
03-24-2024, 11:35 PM
I love the subtle dreamy lighting and the calming atmosphere in this piece. this is great, and welcome back on the forums, good to see old-timer posters coming back to creating again.

waheednasir
03-26-2024, 02:19 AM
Thanks a lot Brett !

waheednasir
03-26-2024, 02:22 AM
Hi Waheed

Welcome back! It’s good to hear from you again.

Lovely painting: one to slow the heartbeat and still the mind a little. The metal pot is very nicely painted.

Brett

Hello Brett !

Thanks a lot...:)

waheednasir
03-26-2024, 02:25 AM
Many thanks Nekomata ! Yes and its good to be here again...:)

markw
03-27-2024, 12:16 AM
Well, hello and welcome back waheednasir :)
Yes, I remember your past contributions here on the forums back in the day, and so good to see another one from you now!:cool:
Definitely looking forwards to seeing more from you:)

waheednasir
03-27-2024, 03:21 AM
Well, hello and welcome back waheednasir :)
Yes, I remember your past contributions here on the forums back in the day, and so good to see another one from you now!:cool:
Definitely looking forwards to seeing more from you:)

Thanks very much !
Cheers !

ARTGEEK
04-06-2024, 01:59 PM
Welcome back!!!! Can't wait to see more of your work.

sueellen
04-07-2024, 03:34 AM
I love the brush strokes/knife strokes. I love the lighting/shading. I love the popping bright slices of green. I wish I could possess this and the skill to create such a thing.