PDA

View Full Version : Forum Image Posting works again!

DarkOwnt
01-11-2024, 04:44 AM

Just a test, but it looks like we can post directly to the forum again.

EDIT: I suspect that rather than Ambient design paying more for the next tier of service... the service they currently pay for has been automatically upgraded to keep-up with the competition of similar forum hosting services.

markw
01-11-2024, 05:44 AM
Well, lets celebrate with some wine then!
I should add though that only the Kudu on the label was originally painted in AR a long time back, the rest is a Vector illustration I made in other software more recently.
Hum... the original Kudu painting is not entirely without merit though... I might just add that Kudu to my Animals thread for want of anything new to add there just yet!

markw
01-11-2024, 05:51 AM
EDIT: I suspect that rather than Ambient design paying more for the next tier of service... the service they currently pay for has been automatically upgraded to keep-up with the competition of similar forum hosting services.
Of that I wouldn't know but it will be much easier for forum users to workout out how to post images. Especially if they are trying to use the pined forum instructions on how to do it found here: https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?5-How-to-post-an-image!&p=5#post5