PDA

View Full Version : The Road Up to Our House

Perendale
01-02-2024, 05:06 PM

Started as an original watercolour and the imported into ArtRage and "doctored" somewhat. The red is the Aotearoa Christmas Tree or the pohutakawa.

I seem to be attaching thumbnails! No idea how I'm doing that!

Brett

markw
01-03-2024, 06:04 AM
Can’t resist a road disappearing into the distance. Always want to know what’s just over the hill or around the next bend…:rolleyes:
It’s a shame you are so far away or I would be there exploring it tomorrow!
Here’s to another year of adding more Beauty and Art to the world Brett:cool: Heaven knows it needs it more than ever at the moment!

Perendale
01-03-2024, 10:30 AM
Can’t resist a road disappearing into the distance. Always want to know what’s just over the hill or around the next bend…:rolleyes:
It’s a shame you are so far away or I would be there exploring it tomorrow!
Here’s to another year of adding more Beauty and Art to the world Brett:cool: Heaven knows it needs it more than ever at the moment!

Thanks Mark for your always thoughtful and generous comments.

Yes, Aotearoa is a long way from anywhere, which is one it’s great delights and great difficulties. When you come exploring go up to the top of the hill and turn right and we’ll have the kettle boiling. :D

May we all have a slow, quiet and peaceful year. And yes! we desperately need some sanity in our world. But it was ever so. Sigh!
Brett

Enug
01-05-2024, 05:54 PM
Can I visit too? You have been very proficient over the Christmas break Brett.

Perendale
01-05-2024, 08:42 PM
Can I visit too? You have been very proficient over the Christmas break Brett.

Always! The door will always be open for you guys :D

Thanks!

Brett

markw
01-06-2024, 07:04 AM
Yes I know the “joys” of remote living too and needing an hour and a half to get to the nearest city!
Proper food stock planning was essential!!!
But oh what stars could be seen at night!

The door will always be open for you guys :D
You say that knowing I’m half a world away!:p;)
Keep safe:)

Deniz
01-07-2024, 05:00 AM
I just can't resist a road that goes on and on, disappearing into the distance. I always want to know what's just around the corner or over the next hill. It's a bummer you're so far away; otherwise, I'd be out exploring it all tomorrow!

Here's to another year of making the world more beautiful and artistic, Brett. Things are tough right now, and the world could really use a bit more beauty. Cheers to a year full of adding good stuff and making the world a brighter place!