PDA

View Full Version : Brown and white dog

Enug
12-20-2023, 02:09 AM
A rest from birds for the moment.;)

https://i.postimg.cc/Qd2KyN5n/brown-and-white-dog-AR.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

markw
12-20-2023, 02:53 AM
A rest from birds for the moment.;)
Glad you clarified that June, cos as a Kingfisher it totally missed the mark!;)
But as a portrait of a dog, this is bang on the money!:cool::cool::cool:
Nice lighting on the back of the head and the bounced light on the face too:cool:

I see lots on the News about flooding in Aus at the moment:( How are things where you are?

Enug
12-20-2023, 02:13 PM
Thanks Mark. We are fine, not having a tropical climate in our State keeps us safe from cyclones. Even though we are classed as Mediterranean some floods occur in low-lying areas after extremely heavy downpours. Also, the River Murray has flooded several times often due to flood waters upstream finding their way down south. Our house is on top of a hill so that helps too! We have the title of the "driest State in the driest Continent":eek:

Perendale
12-20-2023, 05:43 PM
Hi June

Is that a Roxie pup? Good painting as always. The floods in Cairns looked definitely scary, especially as the crocs were coming in with the flood waters.

I hope you guys have an excellent Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate.

Brett

Enug
12-20-2023, 05:59 PM
Thanks Brett. Yes, wishing a very happy Christmas to all and hope next year is a good one. A croc in your backyard would be pretty frightening.

Roxie? Just a Pixabay image.

Perendale
12-20-2023, 06:41 PM
Laugh!! When you want autocorrect, it don’t! Not Roxie, but Foxie!

altimaître
12-22-2023, 12:32 AM
Very well done ! the light is very finely rendered, very sensitive, the dog's hair is perfect, very beautiful drawing!

DarkOwnt
12-22-2023, 01:28 AM
Very nice rendering. It has convincing depth and realism.

Enug
12-23-2023, 08:41 PM
Thank you friends for your generous comments. Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope the New Year has great things in store for you.:D