PDA

View Full Version : Fox cub

Enug
04-16-2023, 02:23 AM
Little fox caught out in the snow.

markw
04-17-2023, 08:52 AM
Poor little mite, just want to wrap him up in something warm and snuggly!
And nice flaky looking snow flakes too:cool:

Tools370
06-02-2023, 07:09 PM
Hey , Its amazing keep it up.

altimaître
06-02-2023, 10:33 PM
it is Lovely !

Enug
06-02-2023, 10:38 PM
Thank you Altimaitre, I'm pleased that you like it.:)

Perendale
06-03-2023, 05:28 PM
You’re so good at these little creatures. Lovely!

Brett

sueellen
06-05-2023, 02:47 AM
I love your sweet animals. Browsing your gallery evokes both joy and poignancy and I never tire of them.

Enug
06-06-2023, 01:24 PM
Thank you sueellen for your kind words. I have seen numerous posts from you but I don't recall seeing any of your work. Care to share?;)

sueellen
06-09-2023, 02:14 AM
I have enjoyed ArtRage for many years, but have created no art. I am more like a digital "crafter". I make simple repeating designs to have printed by Spoonflower for my own use and some non-repeating designs for printing on "fat quarters" of fabric. I enjoy trying to create color palettes, stencils, and textures. I have found high-resolution scans of illustrations from centuries old books about Farriery and enjoyed enhancing/repairing them pixel by pixel to create tea-towels as gifts for our veterinarian and blacksmith. (Not for tea-time, but for wiping the crud off their persons and tools.) I love how approachable ArtRage is for someone who knew little more than how to turn on the computer, and I love to browse through the extraordinary works in the gallery. (I call my husband over to the screen: look at this! Really, come look!)
And I know what it is to love a sweet cat so deeply and completely and then lose them. It's always too soon. Your Maxie is beautifully memorialized here.
I see your little fox and enjoy again the appreciation of how we are enriched by the animals all around us, and how beautifully you share them.
Thank you for your interest. If I find one of my patterns or horse-care towels that are of interest I will share them.

Enug
06-09-2023, 12:07 PM
What a beautiful hobby. We are a family of animal lovers. My daughter has three horses, one for carriage driving, one for riding, and an elderly rescue horse whose hoofs she trims as he will trust no one else. One of her daughters - my granddaughter, is in her 4th year of a 6-year veterinary course.

I look forward to seeing one of your designs - maybe a photo of a teatowel, it sounds so interesting.

sueellen
06-11-2023, 03:23 AM
I found a few things - some quite old - that I will post in the gallery. Thank you for the encouragement!

Enug
06-11-2023, 05:28 PM
Thank YOU!:cool: