03-29-2023, 01:39 PM
:cool::cool:

Enug
03-29-2023, 06:42 PM
So many attempts end up on the cutting room floor:confused::confused:

markw
03-30-2023, 01:35 AM
So many attempts end up on the cutting room floor:confused::confused:
That I think is just par for the course for all of us June!
I’ve said it before; but every panting, every drawing is just practice for the the next one.
I have gigabytes worth of abandoned/paused paintings:rolleyes: Some I may revisit, but most probably not!
And there always seem to be more misses than hits:(
Each time we put stylus to tablet, pencil to paper or brush to canvas we learn something new and progress as artists a little bit more.
But this is a journey without end, there will always be some aspect of our work that can be improved, and a new technique learnt.
At least in this digital age, all our non runners and failed to finish, no longer take up physical space nor indeed consume physical resources in their making:cool:

Perendale
03-30-2023, 10:24 AM
That I think is just par for the course for all of us June!
I’ve said it before; but every panting, every drawing is just practice for the the next one.
I have gigabytes worth of abandoned/paused paintings:rolleyes: Some I may revisit, but most probably not!
And there always seem to be more misses than hits:(
Each time we put stylus to tablet, pencil to paper or brush to canvas we learn something new and progress as artists a little bit more.
But this is a journey without end, there will always be some aspect of our work that can be improved, and a new technique learnt.
At least in this digital age, all our non runners and failed to finish, no longer take up physical space nor indeed consume physical resources in their making:cool:

Absolutely!!

Brett