PDA

View Full Version : Colour shift

Badgersb
03-17-2023, 01:51 AM
Hay guys , I’m new to this and have a enquiry,
I have promarkers and others, I have pencils aswell and have been trying to teach myself to draw cars , I get requests for drawing from people from time to time and have done a few.
The issue I am having is when I use any of my grey colours they turn to green..? The warmer greys turn more brown.. I have a grey car to draw and I can get past this shift issue..

John
Ps is it possible to upload imagers to let people see..?

markw
03-17-2023, 05:41 AM
Hello Badgersb and welcome to the ArtRage forums :)
Are you seeing this shift in colours after exporting a finished image from ArtRage or when trying to print the drawing?
Also which version of ArtRage are you using and on which operating system?

And to see how to attach images to forum posts, have a look here: https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?5-How-to-post-an-image!

Badgersb
03-17-2023, 05:54 AM
Ahh mark.. I have to confess .. I thought this was a forum for any type of art.. 😬.. I have no idea what art rage is.I don’t have any art rage software.. . I am just talking about a drawing I did on paper and have been trying to colour it with alcohol marker pens and pencils.. I am getting a shift in colour when I try to colour grey .. it is going green.. if I am on the wrong forum I can leave.. 🙂

markw
03-17-2023, 06:13 AM
Ah, I seeee…
Yes, this is a forum for the ArtRage painting app, not just for people getting frustrated with their art!;););)
But don't worry, you are not the first to not realize this!
Sadly I'm not sure where on the net would be the right place to find a solution for your problem, sorry, but I wish you good fortune in finding one:)

Badgersb
03-17-2023, 10:13 AM
😁😁.. ok I will bow out gracefully..🙂