PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Dreams

Enug
12-29-2022, 12:06 AM
I wonder what cats dream?:confused:

wkawhoosh
12-29-2022, 12:27 AM
Really caught the cats sleeping thoughts. Delicate touch. Impressed.

Enug
12-29-2022, 10:34 PM
Thanks, wkawhoosh - it really looks better in its original size (6000x6000px) the canvas texture is not so obvious.

Mia Anthony
12-30-2022, 07:46 AM
I'm also a cat mom - I love every move of her, I often wonder what cats think all the time. :D

wkawhoosh
01-03-2023, 11:11 AM
I mean cats are by nature predators. So a deep look into a cats dreams might be better avoided. Just a thought :)

Enug
01-03-2023, 05:14 PM
I think they only dream when they trust you enough to relax into that deeper state of sleep. As to what they dream - it will remain a mystery.:confused::confused:

wkawhoosh
01-04-2023, 06:21 AM
Your right. A cat by nature is always on guard. They may themselves become the predated if not on guard. I have known the trust that a cat can show when trusting in your watch.
They really relax but big time.
I think by inclination I am a cat person. A cat can Analise a setup very quickly. Once trusting the kitten is on display. Basically a cat reverts to a kitten mum
situation.
When a kitten the mum took care of the cats needs. Now you have replaced the mother in the cats mind. You feed and care for the cat. So you get the purrs and displays of affection.
Even lions can display that level of affection if cared for by humans. As to dreams it remains a mystery :)

Enug
01-04-2023, 02:03 PM
Did you know lions can't purr but cheetahs can?

wkawhoosh
01-04-2023, 03:48 PM
It is a distant memory but I did hear that a long time back. One of those memories that the fog of time have made nebulous .

Enug
01-04-2023, 08:27 PM
I was fortunate to be up and personal with a 'coalition' of purring cheetahs and was informed that animals that roar can't purr and vice versa.

BTW when do you sleep?????

wkawhoosh
01-05-2023, 11:51 AM
My sleep patterns vary greatly. I am always working on a art project nowadays. I seem to be addicted to it. Guess trying to make up for all the missed years.
I find myself up in my garret with my bottle of absinthe = lol. Trying to stick to the art narrative. :)
I do crash now and then.
I no longer need to seek gainful employment so everything is loose and without structure.
Due to my ,ataxia I have carers twice a day. I work sleep around them.