PDA

View Full Version : Cheetah Cub

Enug
11-23-2022, 07:36 PM
I haven't painted for several months - lost my mojo! A couple of days ago I received a new Huion Kamvas 20 pro which I had ordered online. This has given me the nudge I needed to get painting again. The baby cheetah is my first painting on the new display tablet. After all these years of drawing with a graphic tablet, it feels strange, but with practice, it won't seem so different. I have been hooking up my multi-monitor setup and didn't even realise that the Huion when not being used for painting becomes another monitor. Why did I not know that? It's never been mentioned in product details.

DarkOwnt
11-24-2022, 04:48 AM
Excellent return to painting! Well done.

markw
11-24-2022, 05:59 AM
Great to see you here again June:D:D:D
Aww, and what an adorable subject for a comeback! And executed beautifully as always :cool::cool::cool:

So you have a new toy do you! Have to say I am a bit jealous:rolleyes:
I’m sure it will be no time at all before you and it have formed a deep and meaningful artistic relationship and I can’t wait to see what the two of you produce next!

Enug
11-24-2022, 08:14 PM
Thank you DO and Mark. I was quite happy with my Huion tablet but thought I'd spoil myself and this display tablet was at such a good price that I couldn't resist. I find it's quite a different way of working and I sometimes drop my hand down to the old tablet which of course is no longer there.