PDA

View Full Version : an other illustration, 2 brother are going to sell theire créations

altimaître
10-20-2022, 08:35 AM
Hello, here an other illustration of a texte i wrote recently

2 brother are going to sell their créations in a little town not far from there home.
there juste have finish to eat, on the grass, and a brother is looking the other, knowing why he is so thinking

sabena
10-21-2022, 09:48 PM
Hi Altimaire interesting painting.:)

altimaître
10-21-2022, 11:28 PM
thank you Sabena, i like your créations that i ve seen on your website ! Very pretty !

markw
10-23-2022, 06:46 AM
Good to see you posting something here again altimaître:)
Love the colour pallets you use in your paintings:cool:

altimaître
10-24-2022, 06:06 AM
Hello Markw !
Happy to read you again ! and thank you to your comment !
i ve look to your intagram, dans i discover that you are painting wonderfully !!!
i like your style and your colors !
Do you paint all your créations with watercolor painting on artrage ?

markw
10-24-2022, 11:16 PM
...Do you paint all your créations with watercolor painting on artrage ?
Thank you for taking the time to look through my Insta account and your kind words :o
Yes, all of my paintings are done with ArtRage and most are done with the watercolour brush and knife blenders. Though not exclusively, I will use wherever tool gives me the paint marks I’m looking for.

But strangely, sometimes a painting just demands to be done primarily with the Oil brush?
And with these ones I always end up covering all the canvas, from edge to edge, unlike the “watercolour” ones. I’ve no idea why…?!:confused:

But getting back to your work, there is a strong narrative thread running through many of them.
Are you working towards illustrating some story books with them?

altimaître
10-25-2022, 12:56 AM
yes, I have a children's book, and three books for older peoples, all more or less heavily illustrated.
Besides the fact that in my life I have written 8 books of short stories, almost all of them have an illustration.

I am a disabled adult, and I don't dare to create my own business to sell my books because it would mean losing the security of the disabled adult allowance.

so i keep it all at home and i tell myself that when i retire there will be no risk of my allowance being taken away, so i will sell my books.
I am French, in the north of France and my books are in French of course. i m 54 years old

Thank you for asking me this question! see you soon!

(traducted with deepl free version traduction)