PDA

View Full Version : Suitable Pen

LaFemmeDuLac
09-02-2022, 11:20 PM
Hi, step by step I get accustomed and I am making progress, step by step - so far - with ArtRage Vitae. I guess for my first trial I took a too ambitious and difficult subject. However: I tried several Stylus, but they didn't work with ArtRage Vitae on my Surface Book 3 or they were not suitable with their tops for painting. Using the mouse, the plain disc-pens are doing so far, but the transformation ist not satisfying and long-winded.
Does somebody have a good advice which pens with the suitable tips doing a fluently and familiar work not only on Surface Book 3 (their are plenty) but with ArtRage Vitae - painting? Those for Surface pro are not fitting.
Hoping of a good advice your LaFemmeDuLac

LaFemmeDuLac
09-08-2022, 09:56 AM
Oh, thanks for all this threads. It made me understand: Suitable pens are important and difficult items. But now I dared to buy a "Rena Pen" 'Renaisser', which is a two-third cheaper than the original Microsoft - kit Surface Slim 2. with charger, additional tips and it works fine.
It runs on my Surface Book 3.
Now I myself have to learn how to paint successfully and sufficiant enough in terms of my own demand.

markw
09-09-2022, 12:17 AM
I may be on completely different hardware to you, but glad to hear that you have found a pen and tablet combination that works for you.:)
Now you can really start to explore this brave new world of digital artistic possibility’s.
Let the adventure begin…!