PDA

View Full Version : Look Who I Met...

Enug
08-17-2022, 12:18 AM
at coffee this morning.🦘 Her mother was road kill and she was found in the pouch. She is 7mths old - I don't know how old she was when rescued.

markw
08-17-2022, 12:13 PM
Aw, she’s so cute!:cool:
And crying out to have her portrait done:rolleyes:
I assume she is now being looked after in an animal rescue centre.

Enug
08-17-2022, 01:23 PM
Yes Mark, she is being well looked after at Barossa Wildlife rescue. She was even younger when rescued. I suspect her outing was to encourage people like me to support them financially, It worked.:D

Also, you may be interested because of your avatar - a newly arrived Red Panda that escaped into the adjacent Botanic Park from Adelaide Zoo. He was missing for 3 days when he was discovered sleeping in a big Moreton Bay Fig tree. They sleep a lot!:rolleyes: He was darted and back in vet hosp. until he recovers from his adventure, he had been sent from Australia Zoo (Steve Irwin) to breed - it seems he wasn't too keen.:( They should have let him use Tinder.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

markw
08-18-2022, 04:45 AM
Good to know that little roo has a brighter future now :) and good on you too for donating something.:cool:
Our little fury friends need all the help we can give them since most of their problems seem to be caused by us!:(

...he had been sent from Australia Zoo (Steve Irwin) to breed - it seems he wasn't too keen.:( They should have let him use Tinder.:eek::eek::eek::eek:
:cool::D:D:D

petervirdeee
10-14-2022, 11:16 PM
Woww! :eek: How Cute Is This Baby Kangaroo.. I Felt bad linstening to his mother..

Perendale
10-27-2022, 02:09 PM
Pretty irresistible. They are beautiful creatures.

Brett

shawnp02
04-04-2023, 11:36 PM
Oh my God, she is so cute. She is in your hand like a baby. It would be nice if you share more photos of her.

Enug
04-05-2023, 01:49 AM
She is not mine - she lives here. (https://www.facebook.com/barossawildliferescue/)

williambollinger
11-22-2023, 01:23 PM
Wow! He is so cute

Enug
01-17-2024, 05:31 AM
Woah! Who is this Joseph? I believe someone is using a bot to comment on all these posts today/tonight. It looks like they fed my comment into ChatGPT and copy/pasted MY post instead of the bot's suggestion. I have been using ChatGPT a lot lately and recognised the phraseology.

markw
01-17-2024, 12:42 PM
I think you have the right of it there June.
Strange what entertains some people…:confused::rolleyes: