PDA

View Full Version : Dragonfly 4, a coloring with my own color choices!

terry0205
08-15-2022, 12:34 AM
Hi,

I just finished this one. It comes off my flash drive where it sat unfinished for almost a whole year. But I have other plans coming up. There not firm yet so I can't really say.

Just to let you know Screencast-o-matic has free video AND editing now plus they have a 25% off sale on their plans. The price of the plan you pick will last forever but the sale is for a limited time.

So it's something along those lines that I've done on youtube and even posted on AR forum quite a while ago. I like to experiment!

Anyway, Enug awakened the memory with her waterdrop video, thanks again, June!

Sue

Here's today's picture:

markw
08-15-2022, 03:48 AM
Loving your colourful colouring-in’s Sue:)
Always good to see people adding some much needed beauty, colour and brightness back into the world:cool:

terry0205
08-19-2022, 03:09 PM
Always good to see people adding some much needed beauty, colour and brightness back into the world:cool:

Thanks, Mark! I saw 2 new pictures of yours briefly on my iPhone but now it's a few days later and I can't find them anywhere. Where'd-they-go?

Sue

LaFemmeDuLac
09-17-2022, 09:45 AM

would be at least able to do such jolly pictures so precise...I like your creation.