Enug
06-11-2022, 12:25 AM
A change from dogs and cats.;)

sabena
06-11-2022, 04:07 AM
Wonderful painting congratulation :)

markw
06-11-2022, 06:00 AM
Could this be a first from you here June! One of the amazing native animals found in your wonderful country?:cool:
Ooo, go on, do some more:cool:

Enug
06-11-2022, 02:00 PM
Thank you both, Sabena and Mark for your encouragement - it's appreciated coming from two such accomplished artists.:cool::cool:

Perendale
06-11-2022, 03:26 PM
Beautiful June.

Even though I'm just across The Ditch I have spent zero time in Oz. I have no explanation, I just seemed to head to the US or the EU when I went travelling.But there are many beautiful animals in Oz. My daughter had a great fondness when she was young for the 'flat billed ducky bus'!!

Brett

Enug
06-11-2022, 06:46 PM
:D:D:D:D 'flat billed ducky bus'!! I too have travelled extensively in the northern hemisphere and found in 'the shakey isles', geographical features of many lands. It is indeed a beautiful country. Sad to see much damage from the earthquake still evident in Christchurch when we visited three years ago.

Perendale
06-12-2022, 02:05 PM
I too have travelled extensively in the northern hemisphere and found in 'the shakey isles', geographical features of many lands. It is indeed a beautiful country. Sad to see much damage from the earthquake still evident in Christchurch when we visited three years ago.

Yes it’s taking a while to get Christchurch back into shape. Part bureaucratic incompetence, part the insurance companies being jerks but mostly just the size of the job. I lived just north of the epicentre of that earthquake, and I’ve done some scary things in my time, but that was right up there with the worst of them. Yikes!

Brett