PDA

View Full Version : Mohamed Salah caricature

danny72
05-29-2022, 09:19 PM
102371 Mohamed Salah is a Egyptian super star football player who plays for Liverpool FC ..

Enug
05-30-2022, 01:35 AM
Hi danny - I was just thinking about you the other day - so glad you haven't deserted us. How are you and your wife?

Well, I should be commenting on your caricature of the football player. Of course, I don't know him but I bet anyone who does will recognise him straight away. Love his hair.:rolleyes:;)

danny72
05-30-2022, 03:33 AM
Hi danny - I was just thinking about you the other day - so glad you haven't deserted us. How are you and your wife?

Well, I should be commenting on your caricature of the football player. Of course, I don't know him but I bet anyone who does will recognise him straight away. Love his hair.:rolleyes:;)
Hey. We doing okay. Still bad days of course because losing our child . Thank you for asking,June . Appreciate that... I haven't share so much because I can't share PNG files here. I don't know what's wrong.. The footballer i did is a screenshot. Then I could share it here

Enug
05-30-2022, 05:20 AM
Yes, I'm having problems attaching images too. I usually post .jpgs and I have to try both methods multiple times before I eventually have success. I just now tried a .png and eventually, it posted after about 6 or 8 tries.:(:( This is not new for me it's been happening for many months.

jc001
05-30-2022, 03:44 PM
Hi Danny, I have always had an affinity for caricatures and this is a very good one. I looked up the player and you really nailed him. Great stuff.

I don't really hang here, I just post the occasional painting, so I don't know much about anyone - but I am devastated to hear about the loss of your child. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

danny72
05-30-2022, 04:57 PM
Hi Danny, I have always had an affinity for caricatures and this is a very good one. I looked up the player and you really nailed him. Great stuff.

I don't really hang here, I just post the occasional painting, so I don't know much about anyone - but I am devastated to hear about the loss of your child. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate that

Perendale
06-05-2022, 01:02 PM
Great work again. And with great good humour too. Lovely

Brett

danny72
06-06-2022, 07:08 AM
Great work again. And with great good humour too. Lovely

Brett Thank you!

sabena
06-11-2022, 04:11 AM
Your caricatures are fantastic congratulations :)

danny72
06-11-2022, 06:18 AM
Your caricatures are fantastic congratulations :)
Thank you Sabena! :)