PDA

View Full Version : Tri-colour Dog

Enug
01-31-2022, 08:42 PM
Not much is happening on the site but I thought I'd show the result of another sleepless night.:eek::eek::eek:

Saphire
02-01-2022, 06:41 AM
Not much is happening on the site but I thought I'd show the result of another sleepless night.:eek::eek::eek:

Wow!. I love the pose and alert expression in his eyes its a stunning portrait Enug.❤️❤️

markw
02-01-2022, 07:21 AM
Oh June, what would we do here without you and your fantastic animal portraits!:cool::cool::cool:
Wish when I have a sleepless night it could be as productive as yours! But it just makes me dozy and grumpy the next day:(

Enug
02-01-2022, 08:00 AM
Thank you Christine coming from another animal painter makes your comment even more special.:D

Mark, I don't feel much like painting the day after the night before but whiling away the sleepless hours painting with AR is my way of coping. I had four days in a row with a total of eight hours sleep and it affected my balance and cognitive ability. My concentration and memory were affected. My Dr. is against giving me a prescription to help me sleep. So I'll keep on painting.:D;):D;)

Saphire
02-01-2022, 10:41 AM
Thank you June, I do nothing special I just copy. All your painting are fluid and natural, thats the way art should be and to do it while sleep deprived now thats special work.

I can’t paint like you do mine are rigid and too exact. I’ve tried to stop being so detailed but can’t stop myself.
The old saying paint what you see, not what you know to be there. I really wish I could that����

limey-g
02-05-2022, 10:24 AM
Very nice indeed, sorry been missing for awhile
Geoff

Enug
02-05-2022, 03:07 PM
Christine, I copy too - I think most of us need a reference, there's nothing wrong with that.

Geoff you have been missed - are you well?

sabena
02-06-2022, 12:50 AM
Enug congratulation fantástic realistic painting :)