PDA

View Full Version : Leopard (ipad)

Saphire
12-30-2021, 01:50 PM
Leopard done in Artrage Vitae on ipad.
Its taken 2 years to finish, I hope you like it.

Talos
01-09-2022, 12:46 AM
Wow, there is realism! Pretty.

agustine
01-10-2022, 12:39 AM
it's very good

Crax
01-12-2022, 03:36 AM
I love this! Awesome job! Did you use the airbrush tool?

ARTDESIGN
01-12-2022, 11:41 AM
Wow, it is cool leo

Saphire
01-13-2022, 09:35 AM
Thank you all for your kind comments, this animal painting took the longest to do out of all the animals I have done.
I think it was doing the single hair strokes and getting the markings right that was putting me off finishing it. It was going to be the whole leopard lying in the grass, I manage half the body and then decided I’d had enough so deleted the body and finished just the head.

Enug
01-14-2022, 12:02 AM
I've missed you Christine and your beautiful big cats. Marvellous work as always.:)

Saphire
01-14-2022, 01:25 AM
I've missed you Christine and your beautiful big cats. Marvellous work as always.:)

Thank you June, Happy New Year. Hope your staying safe and well.

Its been a weird couple of years and I have not been able to settle into my paintings as much. Moving house, renovating the kitchen, rebuilding veranda and getting a utility room built. Its been constant redecorating in the finished areas. Now its rewiring in all other rooms, my nephew is doing the work in between jobs, he is a gem the best nephew ever. Once its all done I can really get back to my art instead of painting walls. LOL!!💕💕

markw
01-14-2022, 01:45 AM
Yes, welcome back Saphire:D
Your pictures really are labours of love!:cool: All done with the Ink Pen, no? if memory serves me…

Saphire
01-14-2022, 06:49 AM
Yes, welcome back Saphire:D
Your pictures really are labours of love!:cool: All done with the Ink Pen, no? if memory serves me…

Hello Mark Happy New Year, yes you are right, ink pen set on 3 or 4 with long taper. It was tedious doing the markings I couldn’t just do a blob of black and put fur on top it looked wrong, so had to keep switching between fur shades.

sabena
01-14-2022, 08:30 AM
Fantástic work congratulation

Saphire
01-14-2022, 09:09 AM
I love this! Awesome job! Did you use the airbrush tool?

Hi Crax, I only used the airbrush on the background. The Leopard was done with one tool the ink pen on full taper. One stroke of fur at a time ��

Crax
01-16-2022, 04:13 AM
Hi Crax, I only used the airbrush on the background. The Leopard was done with one tool the ink pen on full taper. One stroke of fur at a time ��

I know your pain but absolutely worth it. Do you often paint big cats?

Saphire
01-16-2022, 06:59 AM
I know your pain but absolutely worth it. Do you often paint big cats?

Yes I have done a lot of cats if you do a search of my user name you will hopefully find most of them. When the owners gallery’s was shut down a few years ago I missed the opportunity to download all of them. So may have lost a few. My own fault I should really print them off as a reminder. 🥲